introduction

Name: Zoya Mehra     Age : 21IQ;250 Family : Dad

Name: Zoya Mehra
Age : 21
IQ;250
Family : Dad.( Mom and brother died)
Occupation : CEO of Z&M industries
No.1 company in the world and in korea
Mafia queen of kings and queens
Mafia name : Maya
Billionaire[ rich asf ]
Status:taken
Languages: English,Korean,Hindi,[all Indian Languages], french, Russian.

Hobbies: gaming,making reels, singing,dancing, skating, shooting.

Best-Friends :Blackpink, Baekhyun , Chanyeol ,Kai, Jackson, mark, bambam, lucky ,Varun, aarav , Siddharth,

Friends- exo,got7

Nationality: half Indian half Korean [ dad from India and mom from Korea ]

Nickname: sweety,baby , pie,sherni, Princess, buttercup,Aru ,love,doll,tiger, cub,devil .

Cousins: MOTHER SIDE - TXT , lee Minho ,Lee joong-ki. Lee jieun
FATHER SIDE - Mahir,Dheeraj,Aman,Ranbir,Aryan. Karthik.

Likes: chocolates,bikes, adventures, horror movies, shooting,eating, sleeping , singing and dancing.

Hates: slut,Playboy's , liers, betrayers,if someone controls her,if they take her food or chocolate.if U wake up her from sleep then be ready to face the devil 😈. If someone says anything bad about her family then their death is confirmed.

Personality- she has trust issues ,she also has anger issues but she is has a very high patience level.
To her loved ones- softy, childish, stubborn, little savage, naughty,cheerful,kind,can do anything for them.
To outside world - cold, emotionless, arrogant,calm,scary, savage.
Underground world- merciless, cold, psycho ,very scarier,one glare U are dead,only kills bad people.

****
[ Her past * not fully but important one ]
Zoya's family was so perfect . Her brother ,mother ,dad and there relatives were her life . She loved them Soo much .

Zoya was a cheerful childish girl who is always having smile in her face until two incident take place from which she became Soo cold . She was only soft towards her family and friends .
She has a past [ which you will know later ]
****
Sheis a mafia not normal one she is Mafia Queen of kings and queens., The boss of every mafias.[ Gang info will be updated later]
Her mom was mafia queen before her death . Her family knows that she is a mafia.

Due to her high IQ she passed the school and university by the age of 18 and she have 3 degrees.but she again joined the university Cause her family insisted her to enjoy life with her friends .

Her-self: genius , clear vision in dark, flexibility, cooking skills,She knows every kind of martial arts.is MBBS , works for government.fast reflexes. She can easily read Ur face .