ch:1 goin'back to busan

****
On a hectic working day in paris ,there was a elegantly dresses lady sipping the coffee and going through the files just then the door opened revealed ****

****On a  hectic working day  in paris ,there was a elegantly dresses lady  sipping  the coffee and going through the files just then the door opened revealed ****

??- Yaah girl!! U need to go back to Korea u know. Uncle's marriage is in a day . U are very special to him. At least u should be there for his happiness
Zoya:-But dad said that it's fine if I don't wanna go.
??-Do u really think so?? TBH, I know, uncle just didn't want u to get upset and wanted to give u space. He must have thought that u
past pain will resurface seeing the wedding. But u need to move on from him girl, it's been 9 years. He's no more

Zoya: Jisso. Stop it!! U know I cant. *teary eyes*
Jisso ;- I know. But do u think he'll be happy or RIP if u will always remain upset, hmm?? At least try to be happy with his memories.

Zoya :-U are right. But how??

Jisso: - Just go back to Korea. U haven't been there for past 3 years. Maybe spending some time with ur father , u will feel happy. And u also need to take a break from mafia works and company work . Even the boys will be coming with you as they said they won't leave you alone in Korea.

Zoya: Hahaha they are always protective as well as crackheads.

Jisoo : hahah ya of course

Zoya:- OK, but what about the mission here then?? *someone came inside the room and the two knew who had such audacíty to enter inside the CEO's office without permission. So they looked at the lady*

2?:- unnie, heres ur coffee. *places the coffee mug on the desk*
Zoya: - Thanx Lisa .

Lisa:- And don't worry about the company. Me and the other girls will take care of it. U just enjoy in Korea. Uncle told me he misses u so much.

Zoya:- ok then inform the boys to meet me now

Lisa: ok unnie ( and then he went away to call the boys
Jisso - ok then I will go I have meeting with Mr ken.
Zoya - ok
Jisso went out and then again the door opened revealed the boys
?? : PIEEEEEEE I MISSED YOU ( he shouted while running and hugging me )
Zoya :- yahhhh , U idiot why are you shouting and now leave me your gonna choke me .(said while trying to escape from his grip)
??:- no I won't
Zoya - arghh , Chanyeol Oppa save meeeeee ( said while whining )
Then Oppa pull him from the grip .
Chanyeol - yah Jackson do U wanna die huh? .
U were literally chocking her .( Said while smacking his head )
Jackson - hyungggg( he said while whining )
Baekhyun- chubs why did U call us here ?
Zoya - Oppa I called you tell that we are going to Korea tomorrow .
Bambam - what? But why ?
Zoya - Papa (dad) called jisso and said her that he is sad that I am not there so she came and said me . And I thought to go .and however it's been 3 years I went there.
Kai : so this time how many days are U gonna be there?
Zoya - I am planning on shifting there. However my work here is gonna finish and if I shift there I would be work on my main company .
Mark - so we are going busan or Seoul ?
Zoya - actually dad is in Busan so I will go to busan and U guys go to Seoul and manage everything before I come .I will take my dad and my step family in a week to Seoul .
Chanyeol- but how can U go alone baby?
Zoya - Oppa I ain't a kid and y are U sacred Oppa I am a mafia. If someone tries something I will just break them in pieces.
Jackson- ya Hyung , we should be sad for the others not for her.