chapter 25. Zoya surprise birthday celebration .

Its been a long time I upythis story. Sorry this author is not getting any idea so . If anyone has any idea .. pls comment . And  if you want to be an actor in this story please comment thankyou . Enjoy the story .

(Warning ⚠️ long ass shitty chapter ahead you can skip if you want to . I will mention when you have to skip )

Author POV -

It's been a week from when they are staying in India.  Everyone were enjoying a lot . BTS and txt would get jealous of each other so much.  Exot and Mehra siblings used to enjoy their silly fights . It was so happy and peaceful environment there .

So tomorrow is zoya's birthday .
It was already 11:30pm when exot and Mehra siblings pulled Zoya to their ware house 🏠.
BTS were following them being confused. They know it's their noona's / princess birthday but they don't know what others have planned for her .

To the present . Here Zoya is whining as txt are trying their best to take her to a main place . And BTS were giggling watching their sister and following them

Zoya - yahhh say me where we are going ??
Soobin- aish noona stop being a kid and come. We are here .

When Zoya opened her eyes . She saw

She was in  awe

She was in  awe .   BTS were mesmerized by the decorations.

Zoya- what is all this ah?? Why this suddenly ?

Before anyone would answer . They heard a voice which is of Varun coming from the stage opposite of the sitting place .

Varun- right now I welcome everyone here. I know bub you have I'll be having many questions but just sit in your place please. You txt and BTS also have a seat .
.
Zoya , BTS and txt went to their places.

Outfits - BTS -

Outfits -
BTS -

Outfits - BTS -