ch:10...pain

BTS pov.
Last week we all got a message from a unknown no . It was pic of Zoya making out with different boys. We all were very disappointed with her except yoongi. He didn't belive it at all. So from that day we started ignoring her ex- yoongi . Jimin was so sad and became so quite .he was angry also . Today while coming back from uni . The Maknae line saw her making out 6 boys . They were disgusted and came and said us . .
After reaching home we said everything to dad and mom. Dad was beyond angry but mom and yoongi didn't belive at all.
After a while we saw her coming with a ripped pant and a coat on her . She was walking like a emotionaless dead soul .
( After the part in previous chap. ** Sorry author is so lazy)
We were so shocked to hear it. We couldn't move at all. She looked us with hate and pain in her eyes When she said she hate us . We felt our heart breaking into pieces . After that she ran out . . Dad was also shocked .He just couldn't move at all.

JIMIN POV-
When noona said she hate me . I felt my heart scattered. I saw pain and hate in her eyes. How can I do this to her. I couldn't process anything .
She always loved me . In return I gave her pain .one drop of tear left my eyes. Suddenly mom shouted .

Mom- SEE HAPPY NOW . DIDN'T I SAY TO LISTEN TO HER SIDE ALSO . YOU GUYS SHOULD TRUST HER RIGHT . BEING HER FATHER YOU DIDN'T TRUST HER. AND YOU GUYS I HAVE NO WORDS. YOU GUYS ARE REPEATING THE SAME MISTAKE AND NOW YOU GUYS LOST YOUR ANOTHER SISTER ALSO.

saying this mom went to her room. Dad also went to his room . Just then yoongi hyung shouted.

YOONGI- WOW GUYS JUST WOW. LOOK WHAT YOU GUYS HAVE DONE . DIDN'T I SAY DON'T JUMP INTO ANY CONCLUSION WITHOUT ASKING HER. YOU JIMIN HOW CAN YOU DO THIS . MORE THAN US YOU KNOW HER . SHE LOVES YOU MORE THAN HAN HERSELF . SHE EVEN HURT HERSELF JUST A SINGLE TEAR IN YOUR EYES. BUT YOU DIDN'T EVEN TRUST HER. SHE WAS NOT A SOFT GIRL TO US. BUT NOW ITS LIKE WE MADE HER BELIVE US THEN NOW WE ONLY MADE HER CRY. DID YOU SEE HER EYES. THERE WAS PAIN AND HATE IN IT. GOD GAVE US ANOTHER CHANCE OF HAVING A SISTER BUT NOW IT IS ALSO LOST. THE SAME MISTAKE IS REPEATING . SAME TOU GUYS DID TO BORA( BTS SISTER) ALSO . YOU GUYS DIDN'T TRUST HER. SHE ALSO FOT RAPED AND THEN SUCCIDED BECAZ YOU EVERYONE BLAMED HER. NOW WE LOST ANOTHER SISTER ALSO . WE LOST .
WHEN GOD GAVE ANOTHER CHANCE YOU GUYS DIDN'T EVEN USE IT PROPERLY. ESPECIALLY YOU JIMIN. YOU HAVE HURTED HER MORE THAN ANYONE .

saying these yoongi hyung left to his room. We all were in tears .yes whatever he said was true. We are repeating the same again. I don't know now what will happen.

Author pov-
All the boys were guilty and sad.
Jk and tae were crying silently
Jiminbreak down immediately and fell on his knees. All the boys went ot him .
Jimin-- it's my fault . It's my faut .I should have trusted her. But I didn't . She always trusted me. Loved me . Protected me .but what I did. I gave her pain.she...she almost got raped . That.. that to in . Infront of my eyes but. But I. ...I accused her of something she is not. She was there for me every time but me .I gave her pain . She now hates me . I saw .. ..I saw hate and pain in her eyes for me where I always see love for me.
How can I . How can ... Iam sorry
Noona . Don't leave me. . sorry.

He was sobbing really hard and shouting this .
The other boys were also very sad to see this . They were highly disappointed in them . .
The other Maknae's also started crying loudly . The Hyung line ex yoongi were trying hard to not break down . Even its only 2 months they know Zoya , they loved her so much .she always loved them and were there for them when they needed her. She was always a baby to them .to Maknae line, she was a motherly figure . She always babies them . spoil them . But now everything have gone wrong only BECAZ of a misunderstanding .
Even tho she is cold outside she never was cold to BTS after they bonded . She started trusting them but now everything is wrong .they lost her trust.

Jimin- started to blame himself for all this . He went to his room an locked it . Others also went to their rooms and crying.

Meanwhile with Zoya .
The boys(EXOT) they were calming her . When she said all the things happen in the mansion they were so angry but they first needed to calm her. She was crying while hugging jackson. They very very hurt to see her like this . They always saw her as a sister. They hate to see her like this .
After a while , due to crying , Zoya slept while sobbing a little. The boys made her sleep in her own room . Ye she have room there becaz its there mansion duh. After making her sleep . They went to take care of lucas and the other boys. They didn't kill them becaz Zoya said she wants to do it by torturing the shit out of them .