ch:19... punishment

Previous

Ring ring ring

Present -

My phone rang as i accepted as soon as I saw the I'd . It was from my most trusted man Mr han . Whom I asked to collect information about my brothers doings while i was traumatized . During these months i didn't go to college so i didn't know what they were doing not did i check our cctv in our mansion so i asked him to sadk our men's whom I applie for the safety of my brothers .

I excused myself and attend the call . After the call i was furious, sad and guilty . They all ex Hyung line have been doing the same shit . Today i will teach them a proper lesson . I went there in my emotionaless face.

I heard jungkook gasp we all turned and saw Jimin in some short sleeve and shorts . The cuts were so visible now . Everyone gasped. He tried to hide it using his hand but no use . I saw him in blank face . And said .

Me- come here ( cold voice )
Tae- what happened to him.( I just glared at Jimin and shooked my head . . They all started silent knowing something happened.Jimin came near me and stood with head low . I got up and went to my room to bring something . After taking that i went there . When everyone saw it , their eyes widened .it was , a wood scale . I went near Jimin and i put this in the table . He saw me with fear in his face as my face was still emotionaless. He was slightly shaking. I felt bad but still he needs to learn a lesson.

Jin- what is it Zoya ?
Me- i will explain later but for now no one should come near us nor speak a single word ( in cold voice . They were confuse but nodded. I turned towards Jimin and said
Me-on your knees ( in demanding a cold tone) ( he immediately went on his knees and looked down .

I took the wooden scale and said

Me- show your palm ( he showed and i hold his right hand . ) You are gonna count how many times or else i will start from first . Am i clear ( cold tone ) ( he just nodded. I raised my voice a bit making him flinch )
Me- i asked am i clear .
Jimin- y..yes.

Smack
Jimin-ahh o..one
Smack
Jimin- ahh tw..two.
Smack
Jimin- ahh 15

I took his left hand now and

Smack
Jimin-ahh ahh o..on..one
Smack
Jimin- ahh ahh fi.. fifteen.

By this time he was sobbing and had tears all over his face . I then kept the scale in the table

Others tried to approach him but didn't come seeing my glare . I turned towards him and grabbed his hand . He hissed. I immediately softened my grip and said to Everyone .)

Me- everyone follow me ex EXOT and Eunwoo ( cold tone )
Chanyeol - but
Me- no buts oppa .you guys come ( BTS nooded and followed me . I dragged Jimin with me . He was sobbing .

I took them to underground room . In The room it was written "punishment room" . I took them inside. It was an empty room with a 3 couch and a table . There is a cupboard in the corner . This room was made by me and brother. When ever anyone of us ( EXOT , minseok , eunwoo) did something wrong. We take them here and punish.

I threw Jimin in the center of the room .
I can see the fear in his eyes as i am very confident my eyes are dark Black now .
I saw everyone a bit scared of me . I went near jungkook and tae and pulled them in the middle of the room .

Tae- noo...noona . Why did you take us Here..( i didn't say anything . Just glared him . )

Yoongi - Zoya what's happening ? Why did you take us her and why are you punishing Jimin . Why there are many cuts in his hands.

Me- you will know latter but now , oppas i don't want you guys to speak a single word . Or move from there . Sir in this couch and not move a muscle ( in cold tone . They were confused but nodded their heads and sat on the couch. I went to the cupboard in the corner and took a belt . I saw everyones eyes widened. Jimin was shaking in fear . I let my anger take over me not this emotional shits i kept the belt on the table and went near tae and kook and pinched their ears tightly )
Taekook- ahhhhh ahh noona ahhh leave pls ahhh leave ahhhh
Me- is it paining now ? Then why didn't di pain while harming your self huh? .