ch:12 ...forgiveness

It's been a month after the incident .
Zoya mostly stays in her room. Joong-ki was also with her. Her friends were frequently visiting her.
Mrs Mehra and yoongi were also taking care of her when needed.
But she never talked to her Appa and BTS ex yoongi.
She was ignoring them like they didn't even exist .
They always cry in their room and tried many ways to make it upnto her but nothing worked. But they didn't complain becaz they know that they were the on who was wrong..
Jimin's condition was worst. He blamed everything on himself . He doesn't talk much . He always stays in his room. He doesn't eat well nor smile after that day. He was looking so pale with dark circles . He many times too razors to cut his wrist but he didn't becaz he promised Zoya to not do anything like that.

It was a 1 weeks before tae and Jimin's birthday . Joong-ki went to his work. The house was so silent . Everywhere it was so gloomy .
BTS ex yoongi were sitting in the living room . Then they all saw Zoya running while yoongi chasing her with a bowl of soup.

Yoongi: kitten wait stop . You should eat this .
Zoya- eww🤢 I won't eat . It's disgusting.🤮
She ran away again .
Yoongi- aish kitten eat na .I can't run anymore
Zoya- yes becaz you are a grandpa.
Yoongi- yahh. If you eat this I will give you chocolate .

She immediately came near him .
Zoya- really?
Yoongi-yes
Then he said in the couch which was separate form others . And mad her sit in his lap.
Zoya- but this is so eww.
Yoongi- only now you eat . I will make your favorite for dinner .
Zoya- promise? 🤞
Yoongi smiled and said promise .

Then he fed her meanwhile others were looking at them in aww , feeling pain , guilty, hurt , sad , jealous .

Outfit.

After a while she finished eating. Yoongi kissed her forehead and she kissed his cheeks .
While they heard something running
When they turn saw Jimin running towards roof top. Everyone were confused but Zoya ran behind him as she saw him mouthing "good bye" . Rest also followed her.

As soon as she reached the roof top. what she saw made her heart beat stop.
Jimin standing on the edge

Tears started flowing from her eyes.
Others also came and were so shocked.
Zoya- JIMIN.
As she shouted . Jimin turned and gave a sad smile . His eyes were also teary .
Jimin- N-noona .
Zoya- Jimin it's dangerous . Come down . Listen to your noona pls.( Her voice was cracking in middle . He was taking small steps towards him but he shouted )
Jimin- No noona Don't come near . I am just a curse to you. I didn't believe you. You deserve better not me . I deserve to die . Take care of my brothers noona.
Jin- Jimin what are you doing. Come down now.
Jimin- no Hyung. I can't take this. It's pains to see noona being cold towards me .
Zoya- jimin.come down pls
Jimin- no noona I am sorry and I love you .
He turned and was about to jump but was halted becaz of the word Zoya said .
Zoya- ok ok go but before that see me die first.
She went near the cornor . There was a glass vase . She broke it and kept near her neck . Everyone widened their eyes.but no one couldn't speak anytime becaz they were still processing.
Jimin- noona what are you doing put it down . Don't joke around . You will be free from me when I am gone.
Zoya- you think i am joking . Didn't I say if something happens to you before that I would be death . So belive . I will..see
She cut her wrist with the glass. And kept near her neck .
Jimin- no no don't noona. I I will come down dont do that
Saying that he slowly came down .as Zoya went near him , throwed the glass somewhere and slapped him hard.
Zoya- ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY ? HOW CAN YOU DO THIS. DON'T YIU THINK ABOUT ME OR OTHERS . HOW XAN WE LIVE WITHOUT YOU . HOW CAB I LIVE WITHOUT YOU. I HAVE ALREADY LOST MANY . I CAN'T LOSE YOU TOO. HOW CAN YOU.
she hugged him as tight as possible and cried . Jimin also hugged her and started crying. She soon calmed down but jimin didn't . She was about to pull back but he didn't leave .
Meanwhile the others were also crying . World's dangerous mafia kings and boss of them are crying .
Zoya rubbed Jimin's back and said many soft things .
After a while they pulled out of the
Hug and they saw others standing there with teary eyes. Soon Jimin also went bear them and did something that made Zoya shock.
They all except yoongi kneeled down and hold their ears.
Zoya- w...what are you guys doing?
BTS- we are very sorry .
Jin- we will never do like this ever again.
Namjoon- we will belive you whatever happens.
Hobi- we know we broke your trust but we will try to get it back .
Tae- w..we will n..never go..go to the conclusion without clear evidence. ( He said in cracked voice)
Jk- we all love you noona and will trust you .
Jimin- pls pls don't h...hate others or m..me . Pls noona
BTS ex- yoongi- we are truly sorry.
Zoya- oh god first get up guys .
Jimin- noona first forgive us.
Zoya- get up you guys .
Tae- no no first forgive us
Zoya- aish will you guys get up or shall I leave the house .
Hearing that everyone quickly got up . And kept their heads down . Tae already was silently crying. he was sobbing . Jungkook was in the verge of crying . Jimin was waiting for her to come and slap or hit him .others were also trying to not cry . Yoongi was standing there in the cornor and looking at them in pity .
Zoya walked up to tae and hugged him . Tae was so shocked but then he also hugged her back .

TAEHYUNG POV -
We all wer standing with out heads down as we know we were the ones wrong but I couldn't handle her ignoring me or others also. I really loved her as my sister . In the past 2 months she was like a friend, sister and mother to me .but from 1 month she didn't even glance at me . .

I was crying silently . I couldn't handle it more. Suddenly I felt a pair of arms hugging me . When I saw who it is I was shocked. I saw noona . I thought she will not forgive me but she did.
As soon as I felt her hugg me protectively .I felt the warm which I missed so much . Immediately I hugged her back tightly and started crying . She was rubbing my back and patting my head . I felt like I was now safe , her embrace are always safe.it feel likes she can safe me from anything . I was still crying and was clenching on her tshirt tightly .
Zoya- shh tae calm down . My baby bear calm down. It's okay now calm down .

I felt so much happy after hearing she saying my nick name . I calm down after a bit and she broke the hug . But I was still clenching on the hem of her tshirt tightly .
Zoya- bear I won't go anywhere . You can leave my shirt. " Giggle".
But I shaked my head and pouted
Tae- no I won't I feel like if I leave you you will not go somewhere far away from me again

She just smiled softy ans shaked her head . Then she peck my forehead . I closed my eyes . I felt the same warm as my mother . Then I looked at her and she hold my right hand as my left had is still clenching her tshirt.

ZOYA POV-
After this we both turned and saw whole BTS looking at us fondly and l guilty . I then open my left hand wide as a sign of them to hug me . They all immediately run and hugged me tightly. I saw yoongi oppa standing in the corner so I signalled him to come. So he also cam and hugged us. They were all crying ex- me and yoongi Oppa . I felt the warmth again after so many days. The warmth I always felt with my friends and my cousins .
They were all crying and saying continuously sorry .

Me- its okay it's okay. I forgive you guys .

Then after sometime they all broke the he hug . I wiped the tears from jungkook and Jimin . Tae was still clenching my t-shirt .
Jin- Zoya we are really sorry we will never do this again .
Me- it's okay oppa. I forgive you guys . Just don't repeat it . Or else you guys will lose me forever . .
BTS- we will never do it . promise .
Me- let's go down oppa . It's cold here and there is some work I have to do now with you guys
Hobi- with us ? Y?
Me- you will know oppa. Let's go down .
They all noded and was about to go .I felt the grip on my t-shirt stop me . So we turned towards tae and saw him looking at me with puppy eyes . I got to know what he wants so i just smiled and was about to carry him but I felt a sting pain in my arm. I hissed a little. Everyone were looking at me with worried eyes. Then I remembered I cut my arm .
Hobi- what happened ?
Me- nothing oppa .
Jin- nothing? Yaahhh how can you say it's nothing it's bleeding yiudbshdgdhgdjshsjhdhjshsjsgjsgsh ( he started rapping . After his rapping section. We all went down and he first treated my hand . While all this was going a naughty bear was still sticking with me . Yes , tae is still holding my shirt .
After putting the bandage he went and sat in the seat next to namjoon oppa.
Suddenly I put a cold face and stood up . They all stared at me confused.
Me- I think I have to put a new rule again.
Jin- huh? But what ?
Me- NO SELF-HARMING it's not only for Jimin .it's all for everyone . He made it seen by us but many of you guys have Starved , some self harmed themselves. Some let others bully them .. so NEVER TRY TO DO IT AGAIN OR YOU ALL WILL FACE THE CONSEQUENCES.( I said the last line in most cols tone and scary .)
They all immediately nod their head .

The day went by us being goofy and talked about how much missed each other