ch:18...past

Previous -
So..

Present -
AUTHOR POV-

Zoya- So my mom and dad had love marriage and their families accepted. After 2years my brother was born . My dad was already a businessman . He was at first place and my mom was mafia queen as you know . My father was not interested in mafia works so he just didn't want to train but he supported her.
After 5 years of my brothers birth . I was born . I Was a princess of my family . My mom used to train me from the age of 5 as i am her heir . But she asked me permission first . But when i was 10 mom and dad got into a accident and dad got in to coma but mom ... She couldn't survive . I and oppa was so sad as dad was also still in coma and we couldn't contact any other of our family members as we found out mom's enemy was the one who did the accident. So we thought to separate a. It form our family . So we came to my this tree house . Oppa and i build it together . Oppa was already 15 so he was was doing some works in our company but i didn't and i was just training myself for mafia queen . My oppa was not interested in mafia like my father but he turned some self defence and martial arts for emergency. After a year dad got out from coma and we went to our old home . We stared our daily like and it was just 6 days before my 14th birthday , my life changed a lot . For years mom's enemy was not attacking and we left out gaurds down which was a mistake.
After my school, i and oppa went to our play place where EXOT and Eunwoo and Oppa's friends meet . We all enjoy and we but out goodbye . When we were going to our home . Some one Hit both of us with a rod in our head. And we went unconscious . When i got my consciousness, i saw myself got tied in hands and legs and in side of a creeply room . When i was roaming my eyes i saw my brother tied in a chair . I tried to get up or shout but before that a man came . He was it . Mr.donglee. my mother's obsessed ex and crush .we both started shouting on him. But he slapped me . When he slapped me my brother was trying to get out but he couldn't as he was still weak . He asked me to give the position of mafia boss . But i didn't so he started to torcher us . Not me only my brother . They started hitting him , cutting, punching and all stuffs . But i couldn't do anything . It continued to almost 2 days . He came and asked me but my brother said me not to and he swear on himself. They started torchering him again. I begged him but he didn't stop . After that he left and bright some men's and said to do anything to me i was scared but i couldn't do anything as I was so weak . They...they .. started...st. Started .. ra..rap..a. rap@ing me infront of my own brother. He was shouting and cursing them but they didn't stop. After that i passed out. When i wake up i was in soo pain but still i was like a dead body. That time they torcher my brother and killed him infront of my eyes but i couldn't save him. H..he d.. died very crurly in front of my eyes but i couldn't do anything. They pulled out his eyes and cut his fingers. And many thing . After 3 hours or so Eunwoo and other's found me . I was traumatized. I didn't talk to anyone for a year and started training myself. I became a mercyless mafia queen.. i always overworked .
( While she was saying this she was crying and sobbing. Jimin was also crying . When she finished the last line , he hugged her . They both cried in eachothers shoulder . After 5 minutes, they pulled out .)
Zoya- But somewhat eunwoo and others managed to take out of the trauma. Then for years i went to Paris and India . I came to Korea only for some months . I was always in india. When i was 15 i was given the mafia queen crown .
( She wiped his tears . And caress his cheeks and said )
Zoya- that's when I met you . You became a important part of my life . You were my reason to fight back my depression . You brought my old behaviour little by little back without knowing . After my brother , i saw you as my precious. Even tho you aren't my real brother . You are always my brother by heart. When you tried to sucide i felt my heart breaking. I can't lose you also . Please don't do like that and leave me . I can die or kill for you too . ( She said and kiss his forehead. Jimin was having tears in his eyes . He was guilty for harming himself and lieing to her . He hugged her soo tightly and sobbed . Zoya was rubbing his back while saying comfort words to him . After a while he calmed down . They broke the hug and Zoya sat in the couch with jimin in her side . She was gonna say something but she saw something unexpected .

ZOYA POV-

I was gonna say something to Jimin but i saw his sleeves a bit up and a cut in his wrist . I immediately took his hand and was gonna pull the sleeve up but he stopped me. I glared him so he left and looked down. I pulled the sleeves up and saw something made me sad , angry , guilt . He had cuts in his both wrists . So this is why he always wore full sleeves now a days . I had some tears in my eyes and saw him .

Me- why( in sad voice )
Jimin- noona i
Me- why Jimin why . Why did you do this ? Is it becaz of me ?
Jimin- noona *sigh * i couldn't take your ignorance . I am soo sorry but the guilt was taking the best of me but i won't do it again noona. I promise .

I left his hand and turned away . How can he do this ? It's becaz of me right . I slapped myself so tightly and started to beat myself . He gasped and hugged me and sobbed .

Jimin- noona pls noo don't do this . Pls . I am sorry i am soo sorry 😞
Me- ( i rubbed his back and pulled back . We didn't talk anything and left from there to meet others . Whole ride was silent , he was trying to talk to me but i didn't . After a while we reached . As soon as we went there , jungkook was the one who first saw us and came to me and hugged me. I know he was worried . I hugged him back and pulled back. I gave him a small smile . Everyone came . Before that I talk i said

Me- wait everyone . Before you guys ask i have some thing to finish . ( They nodded . I turned towards Jimin and said . )
Me- wear sleeveless top and shorts and come in 5 minutes . Am i clear ? ( I said In a cold voice. He nodded but soon talked after i glared him)
Jimin- ok noona ( he looked down and walked to our room . I saw everyone confuse. But i just shrugged and said them to sit . I sat in a single couch and sighed )
Me- i know you all ( to BTS ex Jimin) are confused of what happened either and why i didn't say i had a brother right ? ( That nodded ) so he is Minseok. My only brother . He is 5 years elder than me . Technically he would be your Hyung if he was alive. * Sigh * he passes away when i was 13 . Today is the day . And i didn't say you guys becaz i wasn't ready for that .

Yoongi - it's okay kitten. But what happened to him ?
Me- i am sorry but i will say that to you when time comes. I am not ready yet .
Jin- it's okay dear . We understand .
( He smiled as i smiled back to everyone . I saw EXOT and Eunwoo looking at me in worried and questioning way . So i nodded signalling i said everything to Jimin . They just smiled . )

Ring ring ring ~~

( *** Ok i am stopping here . I am soo sorry for not updating regularly . I am not feeling well that is why i couldn't but i assure i will try to update . I am giving a gift for army day . So today 2 updates 💐🥳.

Happy army day yeborvan . Borahae 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜.

I just want to know is if you guys have any idea pls say to me .and if anyone want to Collab pls dm me 😊. Bye for now . Borahae 💜💜***)