ch:17.....brother (2)

BTS POV-( while Zoya was speaking)

We were confused who that was while Zoya or noona called him OPPA. We were wondering why she called him oppa. We were worried too. Because she was crying and her voice breaking.

...
..
..
Ohh so her company name came after her and his name . Is he so important that she kept his name ? Who is he ?
..
..
..
She was saying about all the things that happened to him . That misunderstanding thing also she said and her voice cracked when she said dad slapped her. She was ranting everything to him .
...
..
She wiped her tears and got up then She motioned us to come near her .we went near her. She then put a smile and started speaking.

Zoya- Oppa see these are my brothers now . ( She turned towards us and said) guys this is Minseok mehra my biological brother.
..
..
..
We were so shocked . We never knew Zoya/ noona had a brother . We came out of the shock when she called us..

..
..

Zoya- guys? Can you introduce your self for him.

We all nooded and introduced ourselves.
Then Zoya/noona said

Zoya- oppa they are my brother now . You know they are very cute just like me hehe.

We were happy that she introduced us as brothers not stepbrothers .
She turned towards us and said

Zoya- i know you guys must be confused but i will explain everything at home ok ?

Jin- okay princess

She then turned towards the exot and Eunwoo and asked them to go near her .
They went near her

Zoya- oppa see my dear besties and Eunwoo are here too . ( She turned towards others and said ) go and talk to him eunwoo

Eunwoo- Hyung how are you ? I hope you are fine there . I as promised to you , i am taking care of your sister . I know i can't take your place Hyung but im Doing my best in taking care of her . As promised to you we both confessed to each other Hyung. I will never leave her .and yeah i will never leva her too . She not only now my friend or girlfriend . She is my fiance too

Whattttttt ? Fiance ? Oh god how didn't we don't know . Today many things said said that we are unable to process.

Zoya- oppa we will be going to India in 2 days . I will again meet you before going to India Oppa . Be happy there and watch me with ma (mom) . Remember that i will never replace you or forget you . Hope i meet you soon not before I finish my responsibilities . I love you . I miss you 🤗🥺.

After that they all bowed towards his tomb . As we all also bowed as per what she said he would be our elder brother so .

We all went to the limo . We were sitting how we sat earlier . We saw Zoya/noona , she was staring the floor with emotional less face . Eunwoo was siting next to her and holding her her and rubbing it . Then Chanyeol said

Chanyeol - pie?( Soft tone )
Zoya-yes( emotional lessly )
Chanyeol - sigh* do you want to go there ? You may find some peace .

Where are they taking about

Zoya- yeah i will go .( Emotional less)
Chanyeol - but take anyone with you
Zoya- no need .
Beakhyun - buttercup if you don't take anyone we will be so worried . You don't want that right. So pls take anyone with you .( He said in soft but stern tone)
Zoya-*sigh* ok then i will take Jimin with me.
Kook- why only Jimin ?
Zoya- i want to some time alone bun *sigh* and i need him too . I just want us to be alone for a while now ( in low Straight voice).
All ex zoya- ok .

Then the limo stopped and a car stopped beside that ..

Then  the limo stopped and a car stopped beside that