Information chapter. (Sun & Moon)

A/N:

Decided to write down some facts about these 2 after last chapter 
I do my best to stick to my own renditions of characters whenever writing or drawing so obviously both my Sun and Moon are bound to be a bit different in one way or another heh.
Hope my notes and explanations here aren't too lengthy :,)

______________________

Sun & Moon:

 Moon got glitched, and while trying to fix him, the management decided to split the two into separate animatronics to ensure Sun wouldn't get damaged if something went wrong. After Moon eventually got repaired, he was put back into the day-care but doesn't remember anything he did while glitched. Sun does.

■ Constant sibling-rivalry energy™

■ Has developed a slight dislike for each other overtime because of bitterness but would stand up for one another if needed.

■ WILL FIGHT - verbally at least. Could never dream of physically hurting each other but don't mind exchanging a few insults now and then.

■ A security guard once got hurt when trying to split the 2 from a fight. Now they both blame the other for this and won't let it down nor admit their own fault.

■ Both capable of eating food and drinking whatever they want. It all gets store in a compartment they have in their body that they can easily empty into the trash themselves whenever it's full.

■ Their relationship with the rest of the animatronics is decent, but mostly because they haven't interacted enough to gain any sort of distaste for them. Except for Moon who travels around the plex a lot.

■ For some reason have inbuilt solar-panels for recharging despite never going outside in their entire life/existence. Repair-staff have questioned this many times but can only guess it was because of that one time management was thinking of creating an out-door place for customers too. Meaning the Day-care could've had an outdoor playground if this had ever become a reality.

____________

◊Sun◊:

♦ Goofy, easily overstimulated and can't seem to sit still.

♦ measures a decent 9ft 2in (2,8 m)

♦ Can calm down if he needs to; like in certain situations or when kids react negatively to his usual energetic behavior.

♦ The bells on him were merely design choice when he was created but overtime, he has begun using it himself to notify visually impaired kids of his whereabouts.

♦ Knows a whole array of different languages because of a recent update when a parent complained that their kid couldn't understand him because of the language barrier.
This includes sign language.

♦ Soft padding all over his body to prevent harming kids when playing or picking them up.

♦ Plays with the kids and does his best to include everyone in any way he can.

♦ Sometimes mixes the names of kids if there's too many, which is one of the reasons why management hired a human to keep track of him now that Moon can't.

♦ Although forgetful, he tends to remember everything and anything at random intervals and then just rambles about the info he just remembered.

♦ Very intense on caring for others and even though he claims to not have favorites, it's a blatant lie and he becomes overprotective of those people he likes the most for whatever reason.