13

EDITED

At the beginning of school Isaac got in a fight with my brothers. We then went on the cross country run with everyone in coaches class.

Then we came a cross a body... a dead body. He was strangled and tide on a tree. Then I heard a girl scream. The boy looked our age. Same with the girl.

"Kyle!" the girl shouted. The sheriff and a few other cops were there.

"You see the way the twins Looked at him!" Isaac said to us.

"Yeah! They look like they don't have a clue!" I said as I looked over to the twins.

"No they knew!" Isaac said as he looked at Scott.

"The kid was strangled with a garrote, all right? Am I the only one recognizing the lack of "werewolfitude" in these murders?" Stiles explained as we stared walking away from the body. He does have a point.

"Oh, you think it's a coincidence they turn up and then people start dying?!" Isaac said he held my hand tightly.

"Well, no, but I still don't think it's them!" Stiles said to Isaac then they had a little argument about it.

"Scott? What do you think?" I asked turning to Scott.

"I don't know yet." Scott replied

"You don't know yet?!" Stiles repeated loudly.

"Well, you've got a point. Seriously, dude, human sacrifices?" Scott said. He sounded unsure.

"Scott, your eyes turn into yellow glow sticks, okay? Hair literally grows from your cheeks and then will immediately disappear, and if I were to stab you right now, it would just magically heal, but you're telling me that you're having trouble grasping human sacrifices?" Stiles explained and he done some hand gestures aggressively.

Scott sighed. We stopped walking for a few minutes. We all exchanged looks. Isaac still had hold of my hand. Tight.

"That's a good point too!" I laughed. We all laughed and then we went back to the school bus and went back to school.

We were in Mr Harris' class. "All right, since inertia is a subject of which you all know plenty, why don't we start with "momentum"?" Mr Harris spat. God he's the worst teacher.

"They're here for a reason. Give me a chance to figure it out before you do anything. Okay? Isaac?" Scott whispered to Isaac but Isaac ignored him.

"Isaac?!" I whispered to him but nothing.

"Danny...What do we know about momentum?" Mr Harris asked as he walked past my desk giving me a dirty look.

"It's the product of mass and velocity. The more massive something is, the faster it's going." Danny replied with.

"Mr. Harris, can I use the bathroom, please?" Isaac asked then Mr Harris nodded and Isaac left the class room.

"I have to go to the bathroom too!" I yelled slamming my hands on my desk.

"One at a time." Mr Harris said as he walked to the front of the class.

I grabbed my bag and I ran out the class. Isaac was stood and Ethan and Aiden. Then Aiden started punching Ethan. They had something planned.

I stood next to Isaac telling Aiden to stop, then Aiden left leaving a bloody Ethan with me and Isaac.

Mr Harris came out of the classroom. "What is this? What's going on?" Mr Harris yelled, causing the whole class to come out the classroom.

"You all right?" Danny asked Ethan as he ran up to him. Oh shit.

"Uh, they just...they just came at me" Ethan lied, but everyone bought it. Except me Isaac and Scott. What the fuck is wrong with everyone. I gave Ethan a dirty look.

"Isaac! Elena! What the hell did you do?!" Mr Harris yelled at us.

Then Danny took Ethan somewhere and Mr Harris gave me and Isaac lunch time detention.

Then we all had free period so we were in the library studying for the maths test.

"Don't let it bother you. It's just lunchtime detention." Scott said to us.

"All they want right now is to piss us off." I sighed.

"They're just trying to get to you guys" Scott said to us. He does have a point.

"It's not just me" Isaac sit as he moved his head  towards Lydia and Aiden. Ugh great. First me and my boyfriend now my friend. Great.