18

I entered a huge room it had two escalators and Deucalion was stood in the centre. "Ahh Elena have you come to bring me good news!" He said.

"No we just want to talk!" Scott said he stood next to me and he gave me a smile. I smiled back. Isaac was also her he had one of his scarfs on.

"You didn't come alone" Deucalion said

"No we didn't!" I said to Deucalion. Then Derek, Cora and Boyd came out and they were ready to fight

"You knew I would do this? Derek, don't. You can't do this so no one gets hurt. If someone else dies... " Scott said he sounded upset.

"I'm sorry Scott it's the only way!" I said

"Him. Just him. He's going to die!" Derek said. I saw the look on Deucalion. I listened to see how many heart beats there were. And there were more than what we thought.

"Just me? Now, how's a blind man find his way into a place like this all on his own?" Deucalion said almost laughed while saying it.

I saw the twins. "Boyd!" I screamed and the twins started to fight Boyd and Cora. Ennis was fighting Scott I was fighting kali with Derek and Isaac was helping Boyd.

Then one of Argents arrows came flying down. Allison she was here. I saw Scott's eyes while he was fighting Ennis.

They changed from the golden colour to a flaming red. Then they went back to there golden colour.

Now I know why Deucalion wants Scott. Then kali kicked my back and I fell to the floor. I broke my nose and there was blood.

Then I looked and Derek was fighting Ennis then they both fell. They were both weak and injured and they fell from a height.

I do know if they survived. Then Deucalion and the other alphas left and so did we. Once I got home I slumped down on the couch.

Boyd was staying with us as well. I hope Derek is ok but I know he couldn't survive the fall. No one could.