30

-ELENAS POV-

"You see the twins?"Isaac asked as we sat in the car and waited.

"No. But I see the Argents." Peter replied then I saw Allison and Chris run out they were followed by kali and the twins.

Then I heard howls, and the twins and kali left."What is it?" I heard Allison ask

"A retreat."chris replied. Then Derek came out of the hospital as well.

"Not to bring up uncomfortable memories, but wasn't the last time you saw them the time you killed Kate and then they burned you alive, hmm?"Isaac asked, Peter nodded in response then me and Isaac left the car.

"Where are the others?" Allison asked.

"I don't know." I replied

"Scott and Stiles went back for Derek and Jennifer. I had to get Cora out." Isaac explained.

"Where's Scott and Stiles?" Allison asked Derek

"Stiles is still at the hospital. He's gonna hold off the cops for us. We have to go right now." Derek explained

"What about Scott and Melissa?" Chris asked.

"Jennifer took Melissa." Derek said. He was hiding something I can tell

"What about Scott? Derek, where's Scott?" Allison said in a panicky type tone. Then we left me Isaac Derek Peter and Cora, went back to Derek's loft.

"She's dying, isn't she?" Isaac asked as we bother looked at Cora. He forehead was sweating and her breathing was becoming uneven and heavy. I had my arm wrapped around Isaac's arm.

"I don't know." Derek whispered

"So what are you gonna do?" Isaac asked him,raising his voice in the process.

"I don't know." Derek said agin.

"Want to figure something out? Because while Scott and Stiles were out there trying to help people from being killed, you were in here, rolling around the sheets with the actual killer!" Isaac yelled,"Do you get how many people she's killed? Erica and Boyd are dead, Cora is dying, and you are doing nothing!"

There was silence.

"Why'd you do this to us, Derek? Was it all about the power? Were you bored? Were you lonely?" Isaac asked.

"Maybe. I told Cora I wouldn't leave. I'll help the others when I figure out how to help her." Derek yelled back

"There's no time!" Isaac yelled.

"Derek the full moon's coming. The sheriff and Melissa are gonna be dead" I said so loud but loud enough to hear. Them me and Isaac walked to the door.

"So We're gonna try and help them. You can sit here and perfect the art of doing nothing." Isaac spat.

"Derek your a coward. You hid behind teenagers! Coward!" I said before me and Isaac slammed the door shut. We walked away from the loft and I think Isaac said we're going to ether Scott's house or the Clinic

"We might have to put a hold on our date!" Isaac said sadly.

"No it's fine we need to help Scott. But I love you no matter what!" I laughed as I wrapped my hands around his neck. I kissed his cheek then his jawline then his neck.

"I love you too! But let's help Scott and stiles find there parents" Isaac said in a serious tone. I moved away slowly then I put his hand in mine intertwining our fingers together. I smiled to Isaac and he smiled back. Then we walked again.

We went to Scott's but no one's there so we went to the argents we're we found stiles there as well. We enter the room and we heard a gun click.

"I thought you guys were retired." I heard stiles say. Me and Isaac entered the and I saw a table full of weapons. "Shit you guys still have those" I said.

"Yep" Allison replied to my question as she picked up a gun and held it up.

"Retired, yes. Defenseless, no. Make sure your phone's on. If you hear from Scott, you let us know immediately." Chris replied to stiles' comment.

"Yeah, I'm thinking that's gonna be kind of unlikely." Stiles said. He went to pick up a gun but Chris looked at him and stiles moved away from the guns.

"Both of you, try to remember he's just doing what he thinks is right." Chris said as he loaded two guns and put them in his in his secrets pockets.

"I can't shoot a gun or use a crossbow, but... Well, I'm... I'm getting pretty good with these." Isaac said as he got out his claws and then put them back again. Isaac put some gum in his mouth.

"Isaac can I have some gum please" I asked him and I gave him puppy dog eyes. He laughed and gave me one. I smiled at him and I put the gum in my mouth.

The gum sent a strong mint tasked in my mouth. Then stiles went to find Scott then me Isaac Allison and Chris went back to the volt.

"It's empty." Allison said

"Be careful anyway."Chris said, then he hit a button on his electrical baton.

"I thought you only used those on werewolves?." Isaac asked

"I do." Chris said, then he electrocuted Isaac.

"Isaac!" I yelled, I turned around and roared at Chris. I managed to dodge the baton a couple of times then I missed and he stuck me. So much electricity went threw my body that I almost felt paralysed.

"What the hell are you doing?" I heard Allison say.

"I'm sorry. But you're just gonna have to trust me on this. I knew for a long time she didn't just operate on the currents. She was in sync with them."

"Now this is a sacrifice" Jennifer said as she came out of the shadows. She took....well Chris willing went to her. Now Allison Scott and stiles have there parents taken. There going to be sacrificed. At the nematon. But where is it?

"Why did he do that?" Allison said with tears forming in her eyes.

"I don't know. We need to go. Okay? We need help." Isaac said.

"Lots of help!" I said.

"Allison... Allison, we have to go." I said

"They're all gonna die. Aren't they?" Allison asked with and uneasy tone.her heart was racing. Her breathing grew heavier.

"Allison! Allison it's fine we're going to get them back!" I said to her calmly then we went back to her apartment.