Season 3

Episode: S3E1
Title: The Murdoch Identity
Description: Murdoch Mysteries opens in Bristol England. The camera pans over the city and zooms in on a foot chase. Detective Murdoch (Yannick Bisson) sprints through the streets; however, this time he isn't doing the chasing.
Reason: this episode just hits different. It changed a lot so you gotta focus but it's so good. We also get to see Anna Fullford (who is important in season 14&15). Highly recommended.

Episode: S3E5
Title: Me, Myself and Murdoch
Description: Detective Murdoch investigates the murder of Alexander Taylor, who is found in his living room on his birthday, having been killed with an axe. ... Charlotte admits that she killed her father but has no memory of it. She also says she often has no memory when she is possessed by the devil.
Reason: I LOVE THIS EPISODE! I LOVE CHARLOTTE, GIRLEY AND MADDIE!!! This girl is mostly who I based Eliza off of in 3 Personalities (with a few changes). H I G H L E Y  R E C O M M E N D E D

Episode: S3E10
Title: The Curse Of Beaton Manor
Description: When a second heir to the Beaton fortune dies in unusual circumstances, Murdoch questions the staff at beaten Manor, who talk of a malevolent ghost.
Reason: I love episodes with ghosts. There's only 2 but holy crap I love this episode. It gets your adrenaline pumping if you're scared easy but doesn't scare you too bad.

Episode: S3E11
Title: Hangman
Description: Detective Murdoch investigates a bizarre case when a convicted murderer apparently manages to survive the hangman's noose. When Cecil Fox's body is delivered to Dr. Ogden for a post-mortem, she finds a hollow tube inserted in his throat and Fox grabs the Doctor's wrist, being very much alive. He escapes.
Reason: I've watched this episode so many times and it scares me every time!!! I hate when Cecil Fox jumps up!!!