Season 10

Episode: S10E4
Title: Concocting a Killer
Description: when a man they helped sent to prison is found innocent 12 years after his conviction, Murdoch and Julia must reassess their findings.
Reason: DETECTIVE LLEWELLYN WATTS!!!!!! that's the only reason

Episode: S10E8
Title: Weekend at Murdoch's
Description: Following the murders of two high-profile witnesses in an upcoming trial, Murdoch engaged in a bit of subterfuge in the Hope's of nabbing the killer.
Reason: RODGER NEWSOME DIES

Episode: S10E9
Title: Excitable Chap
Description: Murdock and Company joined forces to identify a lecherous criminal known as The Lurker.
Reason: James Pendrick, duh.

Episode: S10E10
Title: The Devil Inside
Description: Murdoch and Julia cross paths with a suspected murderer who contends that he has been possessed by the devil.
Reason: it's a really interesting episode and it may involve James Gillies...

Episode: S10E12
Title: The Missing
Description: Twenty years after a child was kidnapped, Murdoch investigates the identity of a man now claiming to be the wealthy heir. ... A shooting accident on the day of "Adam Gordon's" welcome-home party leads to revelations that Murdoch uses to solve the kidnapping and Moses' murder and to reveal the idenity of the buried child.
Reason: it's just a really cool episode idk what to tell you

Episode: S10E14
Title: From Murdoch To Eternity
Description: Murdoch devises a mysterious tonic that he claims is the fountain of youth, and has worked on the Inspector, but his pursuit of a commercial partnership alarms Crabtree.
Reason: YOUNG BRAKENREID KILLS MEEEEEEE

Episode: S10E15
Title: Hades Hath No Fury
Description: A death by explosion leads Murdoch and Detective Watts to a community of secretive women. A death by explosion leads Murdoch and Detective Watts to a community of secretive women. A death by explosion leads Murdoch and Detective Watts to a community of secretive women.
Reason: they're all low-key gay and no one can change my mind

Episode: S10E17
Title: Hot Wheels Of Thunder
Description: Murdoch's investigation into the death of a roller-skating champion takes him into the world of an aggressive and ruthless sporting competition. Murdoch's investigation into the death of a roller-skating champion takes him into the world of an aggressive and ruthless sporting competition.
Reason: it looks like so much fun!!!!