Season 9

Episode: S9E3
Title: Double Life
Description: It is the eve of Dr Grace's departure for England, when a young suffragette is murdered. Murdoch is called to investigate.It is the eve of Dr Grace's departure for England, when a young suffragette is murdered. ... Murdoch is called to investigate.
Reason: EMILY IS DATING LILLIAN AND AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Episode: S9E4
Title: Barenaked Ladies
Description:  A series of murdered women whose bodies are electroplated and displayed in public as nude sculptures puts Murdoch on the case.
Reason: it's just a really interesting episode that you dont have to pay much attention to. You can follow it easily.

Episode: S9E9
Title: Raised on Robbery
Description: when a bank heist occurs as he's applying for a home loan, Murdoch comes under scrutiny for allowing the thief to escape undetected.
Reason: BABY ROLAND!!!!!!!!!

Episode: S9E14
Title: Wild Child
Description: While Murdoch investigates a murder linked to a girl raised in the wild, Julia works with Winifred to locate her adopted baby's birth parents.
Reason: this is the other episode that I watched with my mom that scarred me for life but it is still a good episode.

Episode: S9E19
Title: A Merry Murdoch Christmas
Description: While a philanthropist is murdered during his Christmas Gala and his charity Gifts are stolen, Murdoch puts his holiday plans on hold to investigate.
Reason: CHRISTMASSSSSSSSS