Chapter 1

It was an average Monday morning, me getting ready for school and the whole house being sound asleep. I walk to my bus stop and wait a while. "Eliza!" I hear someone yelling my name, I look to my left and it's Bella I haven't seen her in so long. Bella has been my best friend since the sixth grade. "Hello bella."i start walking towards her and hug her. The bus pulls up and I let go of her and we walk on to our bus together. "So Eliza are you excited or scared or what do you feel after summer?" Bella asked me. "I don't know how to feel I'm just nervous that's all but I'll be fine it's just the first day nervous not a big deal." I reply to her. We were silent for the rest of the bus ride to school. As the bus pulled up to the school Bella and I looked in shock the school was huge. I got down with Bella being a few steps behind me. "Eliza do you see this, this place is huge!" Bella yelled. We walked In the school and out worst fear came true. We were late to our first period. I rushed to class and sit in the only empty seat. "Hello class my name is Mr. Winters, I'll be your history teacher." He continued talking but I didn't hear him. I grabbed my backpack and opened the biggest zipper and pull out the book I was currently ready and started reading the next chapter of my book. After what felt like a few minutes the bell rang, turns out I read the book till the end of class. I put my book mark on my page and shoved my book in my backpack. I hurried out the door so I can look for my next class. It took me a few minutes to realize it was downstairs. I walked down the stairs and started looking for my English class when suddenly my name was called. 'That's voice.' I said to myself. 'It couldn't be' "Eliza?" "Felix?"