Chapter 2

"Felix long time no see, how have you been?" I asked him. "I've been good." His voice has gotten so much deeper from when we were in middle school. He has also gotten much taller. His eyes were still as beautiful as ever. I had a crush on Felix back In middle school, but I never said anything. It's was her fault though. I told her I liked him but the next day she asked him out and rubbed it in my face, but now he's right in front of me. "Eliza what lunch do you have?" " oh I have second lunch." I replied. "Wait really I have that lunch as well, wanna eat together?" "Yes of course I would eat lunch with you, meet me at those stairs." I said as I pointed at the stairs not far from the middle of the schools quad. "Yeah ok I'll meet you there for lunch." "Great I have to get going I must look for my English class now." I tell him. " ok bye Eliza." I start to walk away but before I can Felix hugs me. After what feels like forever he lets go and I can feel my face turn bright red. I run as fast as I could away so he doesn't see how flustered I am. And some how I ended up right outside of my class room door. I open it and sat in a seat next to Bella. "Eliza are you ok your face you look like a tomato?" She asks. "No I saw him again." "Wait him as in Felix your middle school crush who you never got over?" She said that so loud that I thought the whole school heard it. "Lower your voice please and yes Felix." "Girl how did that go you have to tell me. Wait Eliza don't tell me you still like him after all this time." " it was normal well he hugged me but still thats it." I paused for a while. "Bella what if I still like him. I don't think I got over him, and when I saw his face I felt butterflies in my stomach. I don't know what to do Bella he wants to eat lunch with me." "Okay calm down it's fine that you didn't you just still like hi-" I cut her off. "I don't like him Bella, I- I love him." I tell her. "Eliza I know you do how about you bring him to our table and we'll sit there and eat together just so you're not alone." "You mean with you and ivy?" "Yes with me and ivy." She replies "Deal just let me sit on his side of the table." "Got it and ivy will sit with me." "Of course she's gonna sit on your side you two are dating she's basically your seat Bella." Her face turns a light pink. The teacher walks in the room and introduces herself as Mrs. gray. I repeat my actions from first period and pull out the same book and continue reading from where I left off. But I couldn't pay attention to what I was reading. I could only think about Felix. Do I really like him what's wrong with me why after all these years I still like him? Why can't I get over him? I continue to ask myself questions and wonder what is it that made me wait for him why would I wait for him? Then I remember. The warm smile he gave me when I was pushed to the ground and he was helping me up how gently he was and how he made me feel apart of the group. And How when I was being bullied he was there and being kind to me but that wasn't just it anymore. I knew him he was so different back in middle school he still wears glasses and his hair is still how it was before. Short just like middle school. His voice was much deeper, then what's different from then to now why did I wait for him. What's wrong with me why do I still love him? I tried not to focus on him and tried to focus on the book. I finished my book just before I was tapped on the shoulder. It was Kate she was one of my good friends. "Eliza I need to tell you something, do you remember Felix from middle school?" "Yes what's about him?" I replied. " you should see what he looks like now he's so hot and I think I might like him." I sat in my seat and was just shocked. 'This can't be happening, no not again' I say to myself. "Kate why are you telling me this?" I asked her. "Oh just to let you know he will be my boyfriend and not yours." She said that like I was going to go after him. Well yes of course i am going to go for him. "Eliza sorry that sounded harsh but still Felix is just so fucking hot." " Yes I know that Kate." Lucky just then the bell rang but I can't lose him. Not again.