"That's what couples do!"

New chapter!!
Enjoyyy-via

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to The Ellen show! Today, our guest is currently one of the greatest actors in hollywood,and known for his role in Call me by your name as Elio. A round of applause to Timothée Chalamet!"

Timothée gave a thumbs up to the audience while walking on stage, with confident smile on his face."Hey Ellen, hey guys."

"Hey Timothée, it's great to have you here. How are you today?" The interview went on and gosh he looked so good at faking being nice and a gentleman. Now i understand why people say that he's charming, i wish they could see the real him and comprehend why i hate him so much.

"So Timothée you've been recently spotted with actress Elizabeth Delacroix..." Said Ellen.

"Yeah..." he said "shyly". Ugh that smile

"Elizabeth you want to join us." I smiled as best as I can and got up from my seat. The crowd started clapping as I made my way to the stage.

"Hi Elizabeth." Said Ellen as she shook my hand. I felt an arm wrap around my waist and pull me down; Timothée's. He pulled me on his lap which I don't not expect but I tried to not act surprised.

"I'm sorry" he murmured which sent chills down my spine. I replied with it's fine and smiled at Ellen.

"Ok guys so we all want to know. What's going on ?" Asked Ellen.

I giggled and said "Well what do you think?"

"I think that Timothée is wiped" she said and the audience laughed. I turned to Timothée and found him bright red from embarrassment. " But seriously guys what's going on?"

"Elz and I are dating." Said Timothée shyly. Gosh he's such a good actor.

The whole crowd started screaming and clapping. That's it, it's finally out now and there's no turning back... But I somehow felt a little excited about this, maybe it's because I've never had a public relationship.

"For how long?"

" A little more than two months" said timothée.

"How did you guys meet?" Asked Ellen exited.

"Go tell them babe." Said to me Timothée while looking at me in the eyes.

"Ok so we were invited to a party of a friend we have in common four months ago and since then we've been inseparable." Ellen awed (is it a word?) along the crowd.

"Thank you so much for coming Timothée and Elizabeth! I wish you all the best and I hope I'll see you soon! We'll be right back after the break with Lewis Hamilton!" Said Ellen as the cameras stopped filming.

"Seriously you guys are so adorable and I better be invited at the weeding huh." She said Ellen with a wink as she left. Timothée and I laughed imcomfortably at her joke.

"So we're stuck I guess." Said Timothée as he faced me.

"Yeah... I'm going to my dressing room see you." I said.

When I entered my room I found Gina and Robbin talking. "Elz sit down! And where's Timothée ?" Said Robbin.

"I got him!" Said Jessica from behind me as she brought Timothée and sat him down on a chair. I sat down next to Gina.

"Ok guys it's time for you guys to post about it on social media!" Said Gina excited.

"Wait what? We don't have pictures of each other." Said Timothée clearly annoyed.

"No we have everything planned; we got your sister Pauline to send us a picture of you for Elz and for you Gina is going to be sending you a picture." Said Robbin.

"And why do we have to do that?" I asked.

"Because... that's what couples do!" Said Jessica with a duh tone.

Elzadelacroixxx

Liked by tchalamet and 2,036,802 other people Elzadelacroixxx: 🤍🤍🤍

Elzadelacroixxx: 🤍🤍🤍

Tchalamet: oooh that man looks so fine.

Timotheechalametupdates: omg omg you guys are perfect!!

Timothéehusband: cutie

Delacroixbabe: WHEN'S THE WEDDING

"Seriously Chalamet?" I said.

"What I'm just stating the truth." He said with a shrug. I rolled my eyes and saw that he tagged me in a post

Tchalamet

Liked by Florencepugh and 5,398,222 other people

Tchalamet: mon ange ❤️

"T'as pas put choisir quelques choses d'autre pour la caption you couldn't choose something else for the caption" I asked with a giggle.

"Ma sœur m'a obligée my sister forced me" he said with a whine.

I looked at my best friend to see her with a mischievous smirk on her face and she mouthed: "He's totally whipped" at which I responded with the middle finger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys !
How are you? Did you enjoy this chapter? If yes don't forget to like and comment your thoughts on it!
Anyway 'till the next one !
Don't forget to follow me on social media:
TIKTOK: redbytaylor
INSTAGRAM: booksbyviaa
Via <33