𝐂𝐇.𝐈𝐕

ʚ ═══・୨˚♡˚୧・═══ ɞ

‧₊˚ ୨ • ━━━━━━━━━ • ✦ • ━━━━━━━━━ • ୧ ˚₊

#ーBIRDS were chriping and flying around the beautiful sakura tree near Karasuno Highschool garden. There , under the tree , was an orange haired girl, Hinata, sleeping peacefully with a book on her stomach as she held it sleepily.

Next to her , was a black haired boy, Kageyama, who was laying his head on hers as one of his arms were around her waist. They both slept peacefully as a blonde girl, Yachi, and a blonde boy, Tsukishima, sneaked up on the sleeping duo quietly while a green haired boy, Yamaguchi sighed and followed them from behind.

The two blondes glanced at each other then at the sleeping duo. The blonde boy glared at the black haired setter and was about to attack him when a certain voice was heard.

"Simpyshima , in the count of three , you better be out of my sight." The three turned and saw Hinata glaring at him but it was a little cute and sleepy glare. Tsukishima clenched his chest and turned away , hiding his blushing face as he nose-bleeded.

Yamaguchi sighed and searched through his pockets , pulling out a tissue and handing it to the blonde. Yachi ignored the two and took pictures of Hinata and Kageyama.

And as the same as everyday , Tsukishima pulled Hinata away from Kageyama who fell on the floor , hitting his face

And as the same as everyday , Tsukishima pulled Hinata away from Kageyama who fell on the floor , hitting his face. He groaned in pain and looked up to see Tsukishima trying to hug Hinata who was kicking him.

He chuckled and stood up , rubbing his face gently and walked up to the two. Hinata turned and saw Kageyama giving her a smirk. She glared at him and sighed , understanding the smirk. She turned back to the blonde who was clinging onto her leg as he pouted. She bite her lip as she felt his hand on her thighs. She calmed down a little and started to move her leg , making Tsukishima whine softly.