𝐂𝐇.𝐕𝐈

ʚ ═══・୨˚♡˚୧・═══ ɞ

𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗛 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗙 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗠𝗘

❝ 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗿𝘂𝗲𝗹 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 ❞| [ 世界は残酷だ それでも君を愛すよ ] |

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗿𝘂𝗲𝗹 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗶 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂
| [ 世界は残酷だ それでも君を愛すよ ] |

‧₊˚ ୨ • ━━━━━━━━━ • ✦ • ━━━━━━━━━ • ୧ ˚₊

| [ 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ] |

#-The beautiful moon shines as Hinata and Kageyama were on a swing in the park at night. They laughed at each other's jokes and swinged in the playground. As they were chatting , Hinata's phone turned off as a notication came up. She smiled amd checked it as Kageyama was swinging very high. She quickly replied back as Kageyama spoke up,"So..." She turned to him as he used his legs to stop himself from swinging."What do you think of him?" Hinata raised a brow as Kageyama asked. "What do you mean?" "I mean , you know..That Simpyshima?"

Hinata pouted and looked down , glaring. "It's just weird..." Kageyama raised a brow at her statement." Why so?" She sighed and looked up at the moon."Don't you think it's weird for this? A salt simping for me? I mean, who even does that?" Kageyama just looked at her in shock. Hinata stood up from the swing and put her hands on her hips. "It is weird then! It's horrible!" She gripped her hair and started whining.

Kageyama chuckled and watched as he thought of something. 'Didn't they made out in a room?' He laughed softly. Hinata glared and pouted at him. She punched his arm , making him laugh even more. Hinata also laughed softly , laying down next to him. The two smiled and stared at the moon peacefully but little did they know , someone was watching them.

‧₊˚ ୨ • ━━━━━━━━━ • ✦ • ━━━━━━━━━ • ୧ ˚₊