𝐂𝐇.𝐈𝐗

ʚ ═══・୨˚♡˚୧・═══ ɞ

𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗛 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗙 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗠𝗘

❝ 𝗮 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝗿𝗼𝗻 𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘀𝗶𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗩 ❞| [ 鉄の雨が 降り散る情景テレビの中 映画に見えたんだ ] |

𝗶𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗩 ❞
| [ 鉄の雨が 降り散る情景
テレビの中 映画に見えたんだ ] |

‧₊˚ ୨ • ━━━━━━━━━ • ✦ • ━━━━━━━━━ • ୧ ˚₊

| [ 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ] |

#-The morning started with a small groan coming from Tsukishima as he woke up. He rubbed his eyes and groaned , feeling something on top of him. He looked down and saw Hinata clinging onto him as she was asleep. He chuckled softly and lifted her in his arms.

He gently stroked his hair as he whispered softly,"Shoyo, wake up." And with that , the small ginger yawned and snuggled closer to the taller blonde, nuzzling his chest."Mmh...Five more minutes," Hinata whispered sleepily. Tsukishima find it cute that his lover was all cute and sleepy. He chuckled and caressed her cheek gently,"Alright , my dear.."

After the night which they confessed, they cuddled each other. It was a dream come true for Tsukishima. He always wanted Hinata all to himself. His and only his. . .

"Kei..?" Tsukishima snapped out of his thoughts and looked down at the sleepy ginger who was tugging on his shirt sleepily. He smiled and wrapped his arms around her, keeping her warm. This was a nice feeling for Hinata as she had never experienced love. Not even once. . .

Tsukishima carried her gently and walked into the bathroom , setting her down in the tub gently. Hinata just looked around the bathroom as she made some small soft noises. Tsukishima looked away and clenched his chest, admired and blessed by the ginger's cuteness and beauty.

"Soap, soap~" Hinata said sleepily as she tried to reach for the soap that was a few meters away from her. Tsukisima chuckled and took it for her. He smiled and opened the water tap, letting the water fall on Hinata as she squirm around to the coldness of the water. The blonde smiled and gently rinsed the soap and started rubbing it against Hinata's back.

‧₊˚ ୨ • ━━━━━━━━━ • ✦ • ━━━━━━━━━ • ୧ ˚₊