𝐂𝐇.𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

ʚ ═══・୨˚♡˚୧・═══ ɞ

𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗛 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗙 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗠𝗘

❝ 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝘂𝗯𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 ❞| [ 間違いだとしても 疑ったりしない ] |

𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝘂𝗯𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲
| [ 間違いだとしても 疑ったりしない ] |

‧₊˚ ୨ • ━━━━━━━━━ • ✦ • ━━━━━━━━━ • ୧ ˚₊

| [ 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ] |

#-Hinata giggled softly as she watched Tsukishima rest on the bed in the infirmary. She smiled and caressed his cheek gently. His skin is soft. . .

Tsukishima woke up slowly to see Hinata face close to his. He blinked a few times and flinched , blushing intensely. Hinata slowly leaned in closer , whispering, "Hey , you alright..?" Tsukishima nodded quickly and looked away , blushing,"Y-Yeah..."

Hinata grabbed his chin up gently , making him look at her. He blushed and looked at her in the eye. "Your face is all red..." She said as she caressed his cheeks softly. Tsukishima looked away , blushing." I-I'm still fine! Thanks!"

Hinata then sat on his lap , making Tsukishima blush even more. " What are y-you trying to do..?" Tsukishima asked as he gently wrapped his arms around Hinata's waist. Hinata just pouted and looked at him,"You look too hot."

Silence were filled in the room after Hinata said that. Tsukishima was trying to process what she had said. He went flustered and gripped on her waist tightly , causing Hinata to moan softly. She hid her face in his neck as she breathed a little heavily."D-Don't do that without permission , baka..."Hinata said as she held Tsukishima's shoulders gently, hiding her face at the crook of his neck.

The blonde blushed at the reaction,"G-Gomen ..." Hinata pouted and traced her finger down his body , making the blonde shiver at her touch. She smiled as her hand went in Tsukishima's shirt , rubbing his abs gently. Tsukishima bit his lip and groaned , feeling her hand.

"My , you work out too much , Kei-chan..." Hinata whispered as she continued rubbing his abs. Tsukishima moaned and groaned as he gripped onto her waist gently. No one has ever seen this side of Hinata before. Her being all lustful , seductive and flirty is a new thing for Tsukishima.

"Take off your clothes now," Hinata said as she looked at Tsukishima who blushed at her command."H-Huh!?" He went flustered and backed away from her slowly. The ginger smiled softly and said again,"Take off your clothes , Kei-chan..."

"I-I...N-No way I'd do that!" Tsukishima said as his back hit the bedframe. Hinata slowly sat on his lap and moved slowly to his crotch , making the blonde groan. She leaned in to his ear and whispered seductively,"Be a good boy , and take off your clothes right now..."