𝐂𝐇.𝐗𝐈

ʚ ═══・୨˚♡˚୧・═══ ɞ

𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗛 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗙 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗠𝗘

❝ 𝘄𝗮𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗽𝗶𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗰𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 ❞| [ 戦争なんて 愚かな凶暴 ] |

| [ 戦争なんて 愚かな凶暴 ] |

‧₊˚ ୨ • ━━━━━━━━━ • ✦ • ━━━━━━━━━ • ୧ ˚₊

| [ 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ] |

#-Hinata smiled and stroked Miya's hair gently, whispering softly,"Tobio, come here..." Kageyama hesitated at first but went up to her as he looked down. Hinata hummed softly while she watched the three cried silently.

Kageyama lifted Miya and laid her head on Hinata's lap as he sat  on the bed. Yachi sat on the chair as she wiped her tears away. The room was filled with nothing but soft sobs coming from Miya and Yachi.

"Tobio..."Hinata whispered as she held Kageyama's hand. He smiled and caressed the ginger's hand gently with his thumb."Shoyo..." The two smiled and held each other's hand tightly.

Suddenly, the door swung open, catching all of their attention to the door to reveal Tsukishima who had tears in his eyes. Kageyama clenched his fist when Hinata stopped him, giving him a look to signal him to stop. He sighed softly and nodded.

Tsukishima slowly approached Hinata as the other three first years stood up. They walked out the room, leaving the blonde and the ginger. Hinata sighed softly and looked out the window, making Tsukishima even sadder.

A loud thud was heard. Hinata turned and saw Tsukishima on his knees. His head was on the floor, sobbing loudly. Hinata's eyes widen as she saw him on the floor. She was about to say something when Tsukishima spoke up.

"Shoyo! Please, I'm begging you! I did nothing wrong at all!" Hinata was shocked as she heard that. "S-So please! I don't want to end our relationship here! I swear, I'd do anything to get you back!" Tsukishima continued, sobbing in between his words. Hinata felt her heart almost broke again.

'This is what he felt like..? This whole time..?' Hinata thought as she looked down at the blonde who was sobbing his eyes out. He sobbed quietly, trying to control his breathing. A small laugh was heard. He looked up and was shocked to see Hinata who laughing as tears rolled down her cheeks.