Chapter three

After I put all my stuff away Lijah agreed to take me on a tour around the school so now we were walking

"And lastly we have the dance studio nobody uses it though," Lijah says.

"it's beautiful," I say with a small smile.

"I and my twin sister used to dance all the time," I say with a small frown

"Used to why'd you guys stop," he says.

"Eh I'll you another time," I say.

"well that's the whole school let's get you back to your dorm". He says

The entire walk back we walked in silence he's a freak

Me Lijah Dante ace and Eli are sitting in awkward silence yikes this is horrible I'm gonna jump off a bridge.

Lijah looks up with a huge grin and says "I have an idea since lavender is new let's play 21 questions".

I shrug and say "sure why not who's going first".

Lijah goes first and says "lavender what are you here for like how'd you get accepted in one of the wealthiest private schools in the world?".

"scholarship," I say with a shrug.

"that explains literally nothing" dante says

"I answered his question no?" I say

"My turn dante what are you here for?" I say

"I'm in line to run my father's business" he mumbles.

"lavender how'd you get the-" he's cut off by my phone ringing.

I look down and see who it is it's my father now he wants to call

if he thinks I'm gonna answer he's a lot dumber than I thought he was.

"Sorry about that what we're you saying dante?" I say.

"oh yeah how'd you get the scholarship," he says with curiosity.

"I honestly don't know I'm dumb as a brick," I say with a laugh.

And that's how I spent my night before the first day of hell laughing with my new friends even Dante was laughing a bit.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

I was laying on my bed at 5 in the morning why you may ask well school doesn't start for another 3 hours but I just realized I didn't pick out an outfit so now here I am looking for one.

after looking for another 30 minutes I finally find one.

I add jewelry and set my outfit on my bed while a take a shower

After my shower and getting dressed it's already 7 okay I have an hour until school starts I should call my mom to see how she is.

Just as I was going to call my mom my dorm room door gets busted open what the fuck. The only exception for this to be happening is if it's the mafia then they can gladly bust down my door and kidnap me any day, gosh I need to stop reading these stories.

The door opens to 4 guys standing of course it's Eli ace Dante and Lijah.

"Uhm hello?" I say.

"Ahh bestie you look hot okay let's go get your schedule," Lijah says loudly might I add.

"Lijah if you don't stop screaming at 7 in the morning I'm taping your mouth shut" i say deadly serious.

Lijah looks at me with wide eyes.

"I like her already" Eli and ace say at the same time then glare at eachother, ah and they say bromance is dead how adorable.

"Okay enough with the threats let's go," Lijah says.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

"Okay we only have lunch together you do have math with Dante though how fun you two can start getting along now well bye bye bestie," Lijah says that kid has too much energy.

I have first period English I was going to ask Dante where that was but he already walked off this close to hiring a hitman on him damn.

Well, I got lost while looking down someone ran into me.

"Omg omg I'm so sorry here let me help you," she says.

"it's fine don't worry about it," I say

Once I finally look up I see a girl she's hot.

"Omg your the new girl lavender right I'm Sofia your hot you look really hot in that skirt," she says.

I laugh and say "thank you love you look hot too.

She laughs and says "do you need help finding your first period?."

"Yeah I'm lost," I say.

"Don't worry I'll help you" she says.

"Okay first period English Mrs.Williams is a bitch good luck with that English is the only period we don't have together okay I'll walk you let's go," she says.

"Alright here we are good luck lav," she says

"Lav?" I say.

"yeah your new nickname don't you love it," she says.

"I do," I say.

well here goes nothing wish me luck

-------------------------------------------------------
hey I tried to make this chapter longer

more of lavender is on my TikTok lavendervinzino

byee see you soon! 💗