team bonding

"Hey, hey, hey," I say walking into the studio the next morning, I was in a considerably better mood.

"Hey we are taking a break today," Lin says as I walk past him to put my stuff down. "We are going to do a little team bonding,"

"Team bonding?" I ask turning to him. He nods in response. "this is either going to be really good or a disaster,"

•°•

"Let's play never have I ever," Groff says as we all sit in a circle.

"man, you know that games are no fun without alcohol," Anthony says from across the circle.

"Anthony are you sure you're not an alcoholic?" I ask with a joking smile causing the boy to roll his eyes.

"You think your funny don't you?" Anthony says from across from me.

"Oh she thinks she's hilarious," Groff says from his spot in the circle as I laugh at Anthony's reaction. 

"That's because I am," I reply giving Groff a look.

"Sure," he replies causing me to smack his arm. For the next couple of hours, the cast hangs out playing games, telling jokes, and sharing laughs.  It was easy for the group to bond their personalities matched perfectly, and it wasn't long before the entire cast was sharing stories and laughing like they'd known each other for years. 

A/N: So I know this one is EXTREMELY short but I didn't really know where to go with it... so I cut it off early... sorry :) Have an absolutely amazing day !! :) ~M