Ending pt1 - 55

(This is only going to be one part of the ending, the other part will be published right after this one.)

A lot of stories have happy endings, but not this one.
You may think that everything is going to be ending happily
But, Y/n's life is about to come to an end...

-

It's been about a year since you and Jaemin have been dating, and all of your friends and family supports this relationship,
Including Beomgyu. He is really happy that you found someone that you love and someone that can treat you nicely and with care. Ever since Dahye left, Jungwon was really happy that he doesn't have to be with them anymore, but Aespa, especially Giselle, still regret that they didn't take revenge on Dahye for what she did to you. But that was the past, things are finally changing and in a good way.

And the 2 people in you flashbacks when you were in the hospital, was in fact Jeno and Haechan. You've never thought that it was actually possible to meet the people you were friends with years ago today, and you are really grateful that you met them.

The person that broke Jake's window was actually a baseball player that lived next door and they were really sorry about it and they payed for the window and hired people to fix it.

-

Jaemin: Hey babe! Wanna go to Haechan's house afterwards when school ends?

Y/n: sure, but I gotta go to Doyum's house first to drop off the things that the teachers wants him to do at home,
Since you know, he's currently not feeling well

Jaemin: oh, you and him are still in contact?

Y/n: yeah.....
Sorry......

Ever since you and Jaemin have become a couple, he has been a lot more protective when it comes to you being with Doyum. His dislike towards Doyum was now the same as how much Beomgyu disliked him, and you knew why. It was because of the things he did to you before in the past. But yet, Jaemin still respects your decision on whether if you wants to be friends with him or not.

Jaemin: *small sigh* it's okay *weakly smiles*
But remember to be safe!!

Y/n: yes yes, I knoww, don't worry so much

Jaemin: tsk, easy for you to say, I just don't want you to get hurt:)

Y/n: thanks-

Then suddenly your phone started to ring

Otp:

Y/n: hey Gyu

Beomgyu: hey my little buddy!

Y/n: *chuckles* heh I'm not little

Beomgyu: yeahhhh- you are, well anyways Yeonjun hyung can't find his phone

Y/n: wellll what do you want me to do?

Beomgyu: wellllllllllllllllllllll since the Taehyun and Kai are MIA, there is only me, and I'm not gonna help him find his phone because I wanna see him be annoyed at me for not helping him while finding his phone:)

Y/n: okay......so you want me to help him find his phone?

Beomgyu: Yep! Wow, your actually smarter than I thought *teases you*

Y/n: ..yeah yeah whatever, now where is he?

Beomgyu: he's with me

Y/n: and where are you?

Beomgyu: I'm in the school

Y/n: ..where in the school?

Beomgyu: in the gym

Y/n: oh okay, well ima be there in a sec so Bye!

Beomgyu: okay bye bye

*hangs up*

Jaemin: soooooo, you should get going?

Y/n: oh hehe yeah

Jaemin: okay well, see you at Haechan's! *kisses you on the lips and hops away*

-
Yeonjun's phone was actually just in his jacket, which was on a chair in gym and all you did was just call his and see if you guy could hear it or not, and yeah.
-

A few weeks later

You can Doyum has been hanging out quite a bit and Jaemin is always sulky about it
Until one day...
Jaemin was so upset at how you forgot about you guys' plan on going to the coffee shop together
But he was more upset with Doyum since he insisted you to go see his group perform on stage.
Jaemin understands that it takes a lot of effort in practicing when it comes to performing and he knows that this performance was a pretty important one for Doyum and JUST B but he still was upset. So he decided to go to a bar
Because he needs to clear his mind right now, since he have too much things going on around him and too much things in his head

(Note: it was in the morning)

When you came back home, you couldn't find Jaemin anywhere, you tried texting and calling him but he didn't answer.
But just then NingNing texted you saying that she needs some help with one of her homework from school and told you where she is at and hoping that you could help her. So you of course said yes and you just texted Jaemin about it and left

-

You and NingNing was solving and question when Giselle, Niki and Taehyun appeared and they also started to help with the homework.

-

After a while, Jaemin returned home really drunk, but not too drunk.
He saw no one was home so he checked his phone and saw the messages you left him and the miscalls he had.

Jaemin: ugh she really forgot about our plans...

And then he started ranting about it to himself for a long time.
But when he walked by the back yard, he saw your flowers and walked towards them.

Jaemin: hm, what is so special about you guys huh? *looks at the flowers*
And is the curse even real? Like that could just be made up...
Hm..I guess we wouldn't know if it's true or not unless I kill them *lets out a dry chuckle*

So then...he killed them.. one..by..one...

And of course you felt it...

A sharp pain in your heart....
just like as if someone stabbed a sword through you while firing bullets at you.

You fell down to your knees and then everything went black..