Seoul sky

It's me Author here. This is my first time making a one shot like this. Wait overall this is my first oneshot. So I hope you like it. I did my best. Let's begin. If you have any tips I appreciate them.

Yoo Joonghyuk centric oneshot

~
As the day went by, Yoo Joonghyuk started spending more of his time with Kim Dokja. Sure he knew it could hurt him. But isn't that how it's always been? No matter what the regressor does, in the end someone gets hurt.

He hated Kim Dokja. But yet he chose to stay with him. He's not sure what he's doing when he's around. Since Yoo Joonghyuk usually kills people he hate. And Kim Dokja was dangerous too.

He knew too much. So Yoo Joonghyuk should kill him. Yet he doesn't do it. He keeps him alive.

"Hey, kill me. You usually want to kill me.

"What do you mean?"

"There is one minute left so I'll let you kill me. Kill me"

"Wait Kim Dokja! It isn't too late."

He knew it was late. Yet he couldn't accept it. It was more he refused to accept it.

"It is too late"

"It isn't"

"If you kill me now then you can gain my coins, I'm already dying. Just kill me"

Coins? Yoo Joonghyuk didn't care about that right now. He couldn't care less about it.

"I can't do it"

That moment was when Yoo Joonghyuk acknowledged Kim Dokja as his companion.

And now the former regressor Yoo Joonghyuk gazed at the view below the building. The evening sky of Seoul. The place where Kim Dokja gave him hope.

He believed him oh so very much. He trusted the man's words since he's proven impossible feats to be possible. He knew Yoo Joonghyuk more than Yoo Joonghyuk knew himself.

"Joonghyuk, We can save the world you know?"

It was just a bare passing conversation truth be told. It was just there for a few seconds. Yet he still remembers it. He didn't seem to forget anything that Kim Dokja says.

Sure the world may have been saved. The star stream was fading. But it's not the same.

Kim Dokja wasn't there.

He doesn't know what to do. In a world where the apocalypse is gone. The former regressor was used to it of course. But he didn't know what his purpose was anymore.

If Kim Dokja where to be here he would've known.

"Goddamnit Kim Dokja those fools are upset without you."

He was too. Obviously. If anyone saw him he'd look like he was the one most affected.

The breeze hit Yoo Joonghyuk's face and his hair blew in the wind. It was peaceful. But all the thoughts he had somehow didn't match the atmosphere.

Yoo Joonghyuk usually didn't overthink about anything, these sort of fleeting thoughts where never important. They were all useless to him.

But that fool goes and ruins that too. Yoo Joonghyuk's changed quite alot in this regression.

As Yoo Joonghyuk reached for the door to the exit he looked at the sky one more time.

If you were here it would've been better.

And so he closed the door shut.