Lap 2

I can't believe you people wanted a pt 2, seriously it wasn't meant to have one. Hah... Guess this author here will have to comply with your wishes.

~

Previously on Lap

"I'll call you later"

"Mhm!"

Kim Dokja unknowingly just scored a date, though it should be obvious since he just sat on his lap but seeing the way Yoo Joonghyuk talked to him, he just thought it was a one-way ticket to hell.

Currently

Yoo Joonghyuk was in his room, looking at his phone and what's on the screen

"Kim Dokja

*** (number)"

Remembering what happened in the cafeteria and assumed what anyone else would

"I was helping you out."

'He was flirting with me.' is the conclusion Yoo Joonghyuk ended up with

"Anyway here's my number"

'He was definitely flirting.'

He had blatantly decided to skip the part that he, himself was the one who asked his number in a suspicious way. After all, let bygones be bygones.

'Since he gave me his number I should call him, he did say to call him.'

Almost as if his brain was completely changing the situation, he also conveniently decided to forget that he was the one who said he'll call, and not the other way.

The phone started beeping which meant that he had already pressed the button.

"Hello?"

'I didn't realise I already called him'

"Umm hello this is Yoo Joonghyuk right?"

"Yes"

"So you called for.."

"Send me your adress"

"My- uh my address?"

"Yes I'll pick you up."

"Ahaha yes all right you could've asked me in the chat you know?"

"Ah.. My mistake"

"No no it's fine, just saying. Now I'll send it to you"

"Ok"

"...."

"...."

"..."

"... so I'll c-"

Beep beep beep

'Shit I cut too soon' Yoo Joonghyuk thought

Meanwhile with Kim Dokja

"so I'll c-

Beep beep

ut the call..."

He cut the call, that Yoo Joonghyuk didn't even let me finish my sentence. So embarrassing... Seriously what does he want? Ah right, he's gonna came here and kill me now. I shouldn't have given him my address shit. Now what?

I'll ask Han Sooyoung what to do.

Beep beep

"What the fuck?"

"Listen"

"First explain what you and Yoo Joonghyuk were talking about in the cafeteria"

"He's coming to my house"