| 01 |

The joyous morning faced the Kingdom of Ethouvaria, the bright sun shining through your room's big windows along with the curtains dancing in the cold wind when they were opened

The joyous morning faced the Kingdom of Ethouvaria, the bright sun shining through your room's big windows along with the curtains dancing in the cold wind when they were opened. Your helper named Mara yanked the thick blanket away from your snuggled form under the covers.

"You need to wake up now, Y/n" Hearing her voice made you open your eyes, rubbing the tiredness away as you got yourself ready to face another day.

"Why so early?" You yawned, sitting up as you opened your natural amber eyes from being the designated Goddess of Life.

"The Big Five Gods are coming to stay here until your birthday, M'lady" Mara spoke, disappearing into your walk-in-closet to pick your champagne long sleeved dress, a makeshift butterfly made from lace were stitched on the side as they slowly circled up to the waist area.

"That means Hueningkai!" You say happily, missing your best friend who you haven't seen ever since you were nine years old. Only hearing that he became a god fully when he turned eighteen, and earning the title of being the fourth member of the big five.

"Yes m'lady... but I suggest you be careful around the first member of the big five- for he is the most feared of them all" Mara's voice seemed to be dipped with ice when they met your ears, the early warning leaving you curious.

"Who is it?" You asked, grabbing your dress from her hands as you prepared yourself to wear them behind the wall curtain of your room.

"Lord Beomgyu, The God of Death"
———
Looking left and right to make sure that the coast is clear, you let go of your hold around the doorknobs of your doubled doors. Picking up a little bit of your dress so you won't step into them when you run, biting down your lip, you picked up the pace as you continued running down the quiet hallway.

"Okay you can do this..." You encouraged yourself, taking a deep breath in as you slowly slowed down.

Stopping yourself from running when you feel the familiar power embrace you, thinking of the process that needs to be done during teleportation only hearing soft flapping of butterfly wings. Gold like metallic one's left a trail from where you stood in the hallway.

You peeked from your point of view to see that you're no longer inside the castle, but now you're out here in the woods, the graceful sounds of birds chirping greeted you as a welcome. You smiled from the success of your teleportation, the uncontrollable power of being the Goddess of Life slowly took over you as you began taking steps forward.

Taking in every little detail of the trees, and with the big open space made your sweet smile grow wider. It felt suffocating inside the castle, always hearing lectures from both of your parents ever since you're going to be immortal in the next couple of days, marking down your birthday. It left you scared, scared to see where your future brings you.