| 02 |

Letting out a long sigh, you lifted up your fist to knock on the door

Letting out a long sigh, you lifted up your fist to knock on the door. Hoping that he would respond by opening it, meanwhile your thoughts are flying elsewhere because of last night, there's something about Beomgyu that made you think about him all day long.

"Y/n? Woah!-" Hueningkai gasped when he felt his body falling backwards due to your embrace, arms looped around his neck as you buried your face into his chest.

"I haven't seen you in years! I missed you and yet you acted like I didn't exist yesterday!" You cried, pulling him down to match your height for you to flick his forehead.

"Ow! I missed you too but what was that for!?" The God of Water said as he rubbed the sore spot resting in his forehead, glaring at you in the process.

Completely entering yourself inside his bedroom, Hueningkai watched you from behind as you studied his room. He noticed the visible changes you had, the way your body grew more petite, how your eyes showed curiosity like you're eager to know more about the world.

"Why does your assigned room look way much better than mine?" You asked, turning to face him who slowly made his way to you, he was also looking around, the fine painted walls, tall windows and the curtains that almost touched the floors gave the room life.

"Really?" Hueningkai asked with a pout, crossing his arms over his chest after he tilted his head to the side to give you a playful look, the look that he always brought up when you were little.

"Yes, I mean look at this" You exclaimed, mentioning the two balcony doors that stuck to the side of his room.

Just then, silence took over. Only the audible sound of people talking outside the garden could be heard, you didn't even know why you came to visit him. It felt like everything has changed as the time ticked by slowly, "I see curiosity on your face. Are you here to ask me questions?"

Hueningkai asked, lifting the ends of his lips into a small smile when he caught the reason for your visit.

"You are correct. May you answer them?"

"I may" The God of Water answered your easy question, leading the way to one of his balconies. Hueningkai opened the doors for you to enter first and also to take a seat in one of the stone benches that faced the castle's garden.

You let out a heavy sigh once you fully sat yourself down, placing both of your hands on top of your lap with the cold afternoon breeze blowing your hair away.

"I-"

"You're here to ask about what will happen once you turn eighteen, how will you be a full on Goddess and so on" Your best friend stopped you, smirking when he sees your flustered state beside him.