| 21 |

"This cloth was made by the finest tailors in the whole world! It has over thirty million diamond carats around the gown and these patterns are crushed gold that was sewn around the sleeves" The lady spoke in astonishment as she showed you and you...

"This cloth was made by the finest tailors in the whole world! It has over thirty million diamond carats around the gown and these patterns are crushed gold that was sewn around the sleeves" The lady spoke in astonishment as she showed you and your mother the chosen gown that you will wear days later.

Sitting down at a chair, you could only watch them converse, not caring about the diamonds and gold for your attention was always drawn to the single red diamond charm around your neck.

"The Goddess of Life will look lovely in it" Your mother spoke, smiling at the lady with such fondness.

"And yes she will be" The lady responded before lowering her head at the two of you, excusing herself after finishing her task of bringing the gown for you to see.

Hearing the door closing, a moment of silence seemed to enter the room. You saw how your mother gave you a stolen glance before coming closer, taking the chair in front of you for her to sit down, legs crossed and chin held high in elegance.

"Y/n, whatever it is you are thinking right now, this is for the best" She started, looking at you.

You avoided her eyes, turning your head to the window beside you as you could only stare at the garden outside. Stare at the castle far from you.

"How are you feeling right now? You saw the gown, what are your thoughts about it?"

With a fainted sorrowful expression, you finally looked at her with your eyes deep with distress, biting down on your lip, you silently sighed.

Standing up, you made your way to the gown displayed in the center of the room. The diamonds were shining and the gold was blinding.

"I'm not happy at all, Mother. About everything that has happened, about everything that I saw and heard. What do you expect me to feel? Do you want me to be happy that I'm getting married to a man who is not who he seems? Do you want me to smile after hearing what happened to our family before? After what father did do? Do you want me to act as if I'm doing fine if my friends are not here? What's next? What's the next emotion that I need to carry until the boulders on my shoulders worsen their weight?!" You cried between words, you felt as if you were going to explode, chest heavy and breathing uneven, and your eyes blinked the wetness of your tears away after seeing your mother's blank reaction.

"I can't believe all of this..." You said one last time before grabbing the ends of your dress to walk out of the room, closing the door behind you with a loud slam.
___
"We need a thorough plan if we want this to succeed" Taehyun began after hearing Beomgyu's thoughts.

"Our main focus is just to cancel that wedding and take Y/n, is that not clear enough?" Beomgyu quickly said back, throwing the invitation back to the coffee table.

"What about Haru? Do you not have anything to do with him?" Yeonjun joined in after taking a sip of the newly made tea that he asked Shun to make him. Wishing that he only kept his mouth shut, they all watched him raise both hands in the air as a sign of surrender after he saw how Beomgyu's red eye glowed at the thought.