| 06 |

The soft strokes of the sun painted the scene happening around you, having your arms wrapped around the body of the man driving the horse

The soft strokes of the sun painted the scene happening around you, having your arms wrapped around the body of the man driving the horse. He was quiet the whole time, only catching glimpses of his clenched jaw and his adjustments around his waist, he would grab your hands and put them in the right place, tighter, and more secure.

Over the clean horizon lay an immense amount of water, deep and dark yet calming to see from where you are.

The horse in the front was Hueningkai's, he was leading the way to go to the beach. He says that he knows every water formation by heart and where they are, he also mentioned that he's taking all of you to the most beautiful land and shore combined.

You almost slip off the horse when Beomgyu decided to go faster without his usual warning. Well, that warning was more of him tightening your grip around him.

"Hya!" Beomgyu started, trotting the black stallion to go faster as he hunched over it. Making sure to not be a wind stopper for it would make the horse slow down.

"Hey!" You gasped, totally shocked by the speed.

The God of Death looked over his shoulder to see you with both eyes closed. Fearing the intense blow of the wind cutting your vision. Your nose too was scrunched up along with your eyebrows pinched together, gripping the sides of his hips with fear life.

Rolling his eyes, you were left to feel him slowing down. The horse was still active but he lets go of your grip around his hips.

"Open your eyes" You heard him say.

"What?"

"Open them."

And so you did. And you wished you didn't.

"What are you doing?! You're going to fall!! Just stop the horse and ask me to move forward!!" You panicked, the tone of your voice rising when you watched him stand up.

Both of his feet still resting on the placements though he removed one. Beomgyu's now standing. On a moving horse.

He's on the horse's other side, only having one foot of his to keep him grounded and still. He then mentions you to move forward with a swift mention of his hand. He's going to be the death of you seriously, you could still die because you're still a mortal, and your cause of death might be a laugh to share.

"Hold on properly! Don't mention me to move!" You scolded him for his reckless behavior.

"Stop worrying and move" He follows and when you did move forward to take his spot, he took yours from behind to where you used to be.

You're now sitting on the front while he's on the back. Having his arms wrapped around you felt a huge new feeling yet to be discovered, almost like he was shielding you. Protecting you from falling from his horse from the way his arms were wrapped around you to get the reins.

Another moment passed and both of you finally reached the beach. Placing the horse with the other ones as you run your way to Hueningkai who was playing with the water.