Anae

Personal

Name: Anae (Ahn-na)

Age: 23

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Pansexual

Likes: She likes singing, dancing, and swimming, as well as reading, writing, drawing, and painting.

Dislikes: She doesnt like when people try to make fun of her or her lover, and dislikes whenever people come into their pool.

Personality: She is dominant, soft, and gentle, though she doesnt take shit from anyone, and is protective of those she loves. 

Species: High Elf

Taken: Yes.

Appearance

Height: 5'9

Weight: 147 lbs

Hair color: white

Hair length: knees long

Skin tone: pale white, subtly flushed.

Lip color: soft rose red

Race: Fae

Eye color: cerulean blue

Eye shape: lemon

Hands: medium and slim

Body shape: medium breasts, slim waist, large ass and medium thighs. Arms are slim but strong, stronger than her lovers.

Body type: Slim and softly curvy.

Tattoos: None

Scars: None

Birth marks: None

Normal clothes: Bra and panties, made of silver silk and satin, and the water seems to roll off of the shimmering fabric.

Added information: N/A

Secondary Personal

Backstory: She lives in a small clearing, which has a pool surrounded by cherry blossom trees, where she also grew up at.

Lives: in a small clearing by her lover.

Born: June 2nd

Family: One brother, her mother, and her father.

Relationships: Small group of friends, and her lover, Ella.

Sexual Personal

Kinks: She likes tying her lover up and teasing and playing with her until she makes the mermaid beg. She likes being on top and in control, and likes making sure her lover cant see or move.

Limits: She doesnt like outside people knowing what she does sexually, and doesnt like doing things in public outside of their pool and medow. 

Favorite positions: pinning her lover in any sort of way, or restraining her in any sort of way.

Favorite places to have sex: Hers and her lovers pool