Grape Master

Kokichi scouted the area for any differences other than the dead being alive and realized the casino is still unlocked and checked it out curiously. It still had the same prizes as last time.

"Key of love." Kokichi stares at prize exchange list.

He was aware of this item, but it seemed like a poor joke to expose the students as perverts and yet....

"A key to certain places filled with greed and lust. You can give it away, but something good might happen if you keep it." The description taunted him.

'If I have feelings for this Saihara Chan could this give me the chance to see him again?' Kokichi wonders.

Monokuma appears and laughs as he gets all sweaty and his tongue hangs out, "Ohh! Interested in our special prize are we?!? For a mere 10,000 monocoins this bad boy could be yours to live out your wildest fantasies." Monokuma urged.

"So let's say I get this thing. Do I get to choose my wild sexy adventure or do you chose?" Kokichi asked bluntly.

"Think of it as lovers roulette! You'll have the chance to slip into one of the students fantasy and play the part as their ideal lover! Who knows who you'll get and sometimes you'll get the same person multiple times." Monokuma laughs.

'It's a small chance. I'm not usually a gambling person... but... This might be the gateway to see him again.' Kokichi thinks.

"Alright! Now I'm pumped! I'm going to win that prize for sure! Time to find monocoins!" Kokichi chimed excitedly and runs off to look for coins.

He finds some hidden in desks, or given to him by Monokuma in exchange for finding his hidden minikumas. The other students notice what Kokichi is doing and ask him what he is doing. To which he says he's collecting monocoins and asks for them to help him. A few offer to help and Kokichi manages to at least get 100 coins.

"It's not enough. I'll never get enough at this rate!" Kokichi punched the wall just cause he could and winces shaking his hand in pain.

"Kokichi are you okay?" Rantaro asked him and Kokichi held back the urge to groan since the students are still treating him like a sad pathetic kid.

"Big Brother Amami Chan!!!! I want a prize at the casino but it cost so many coins! I'll never get it!" Kokichi fake cries.

"The casino? Well Ryoma has pretty good luck at the casino why not asking him to use your coins to get the number you need." Rantaro offered and heads over to Kokichi, "Though we should probably treat that hand of yours first okay?" Rantaro was being extra brotherly and Kokichi just sighed and nodded.

Rantaro lead Kokichi into the kitchen to give him some ice for his hand and wrap it up. Kirumi tried to lecture Kokichi, but he doesn't want to hear it.

"Thanks big brother! I've gotta run! Bye!" Kokichi quickly ran away to find Ryoma.

"Oma kun wait!" Kirumi yelled and sighed, "I wish he'd stop running off by himself. He really doesn't need to be alone..." Kirumi looks really concerned.

"I know. It's like he doesn't trust us and I can't blame him. I'm sure he'll come around eventually." Rantaro sighed.

"I hope so. That poor boy really needs a friend right now." Kirumi sighed.

Kokichi finally found Ryoma in the second floor classroom and begged him to win him more monocoins at he casino. Ryoma agreed since all the students seem to be putting their grudges with Kokichi aside to take care of him. They head to the casino and Kokichi watches in awe as Ryoma skillfully hits the jackpot every time.