Dazed

Kokichi heads to his room to lock himself back inside. He almost laughed at himself at how he's been acting. He doesn't even feel like lying, but he kinda has if needed. He hears a little knock and opens the door to find Maki is there.

"Oh. Harukawa what's wrong?" Kokichi asked.

"Kaito says we all three should hang out tomorrow." Maki sighed.

"Okay." Kokichi nodded.

"Did you make up with Rantaro?" Maki asked.

"I tried to... he thought I was the bad guy!!!! So I had to talk some sense into and get him to calm down." Kokichi tells her.

"Hmmm... okay. I'm not sure why he'd think your the bad guy, but I guess I'm happy you two made up. You both seemed close." Maki explains.

"Yeah me too... Does Harukawa Chan want to hangout with me?" Kokichi teased her.

"Nah I was just giving you Kaito's message and making sure you were okay..." Maki sighed, "Was it really your idea for Rantaro to kill Ryoma?" Maki asked.

"I suggested it but he went through with it." Kokichi sighed.

"I see. Well you probably shouldn't tell Kaito that." Maki sighed.

"I know." Kokichi nods.

"You should get some rest. I'll see you tomorrow." Maki walks off and Kokichi relocks the door.

As Kokichi plops into the bed Monokuma popped into his room, "If this about the key. Here you go. Go crazy." Kokichi pulls a key from his pocket and tossed it to Monokuma.

"Pufufufufu have fun than." Monokuma takes the key and vanished.

"Please.... just be Saihara Chan.... please...." Kokichi begged hugging his blankets as he fell asleep.

Soon enough he was in that gaudy room again, 'I just realized... I've been focusing on playing the ideal lovers role here. I actually haven't tried exploring this place. Woops!' Kokichi thinks wincing.

Kokichi froze when he saw Maki was in the room, 'Well this is ironic... Okay! I have to know now! Who's Maki ideal lover is!' Kokichi thinks gushing.

"Hey." Maki softly spoke.

"Heeeeyyyy!!!" Kokichi chimed back smiling.

"I still don't know anything...even after we've been together for over 10 years." Maki sighed.

'Woah! Cool! Her ideal is someone who's know her for long time. I guess if this situation was flipped... Maki and I would be childhood friends... she would be part of my group. Huh interesting.' Kokichi thinks.

"Don't worry. I feel the same." Kokichi explains softly.

"Do you remember? Before you entered elementary school you came to the orphanage." Maki explains.

'Ah....' Kokichi stiffens a bit and looks away, 'Calm down it's just her fantasy... I guess... Harukawa and I are more alike than I realized.' Kokichi thinks.

"Yes I remember. They asked me all kinds of questions about my mommy and daddy, but they were nowhere to be found. I was all sad, but Maki took care of me and cheered me up!" Kokichi chimed.

Maki looks at Kokichi strangely, "What's the matter? Why you making that face?" Kokichi asked.

"It's just... I don't get you." Maki sighed.

"Hmmm... does seem like you should by now... Did I perhaps do something that confused you?" Kokichi asked.

Maki blushes, "It's just... I didn't know you thought about things like that... The whole time, I never noticed." Maki admits.