Graduate

Kokichi found himself standing in the gaudy love hotel room and there stood Korekiyo. A man Kokichi didn't talk to much, but he knew was very knowledgeable and wise at times, but carried a kinda creepy vibe that just didn't sit right with Kokichi.

'Well than. What fun role play are we doing today?' Kokichi thinks to himself.

"Kokichi you've come to me because you finally understand." Korekiyo chuckled.

"Hmmm... maybe... maybe not." Kokichi teased.

"Oh? Was all the interest you showed me a mere lie? Well whether it's true or false makes no difference to me." Korekiyo pointed out, "The passion you showed me. I fell victim to it's beauty. So as you wish I will accompany you for a single night. But as I said before there will never be a time I love you." Korekiyo explains.

'Wow! Cold! Well I guess I'm the same way, but I'll at least lie about there being a chance... You know what I respect him! Alright Korekiyo! You've got my attention now!' Kokichi thinks smiling.

"You alright with that?" Korekiyo asked.

"I respect that!" Kokichi admits nodding and pauses biting his thumb.

'But I'm not sure if I need to play hard to get? Just wanna fck a guy or extremely lovey dovey in this situation. It's hard to figure out what someone's ideal lover is... if you can never love them.... shouldn't your ideal be the one you love? Korekiyo's got me stumped on what move I need to take here.' Kokichi thinks.

"Hmm... if you're suddenly apprehensive. You can always run away." Korekiyo suggests.

"Pfff! Please! As if!" Kokichi explains, "I'm not worried about it! I'm game!" Kokichi gushed.

"I wouldn't blame you. After all it be me at fault as I'm only responding to your feelings out of curiosity." Korekiyo explains.

"That's fine! Im ready! Show me what you got!" Kokichi gushed.

"Such beautiful passion! Yes I hope to see more of that. I'll let you know. It may see scary at first, but you'll enjoy it." Korekiyo chuckled.

'Uh... wait??? Scary how?!!' Kokichi mentally thinks and looks confused.

"Do not worry. It's only frightening at first." Korekiyo pulls out a red rope.

Kokichi goes wide eyed, 'Oh holy shit! He into BDSM uh... Crap! I might not be able to lie about this! This shit scares me! Crap! Crap! No must not break character... must not break character...' Kokichi thinks sweating nervously.

" I admire your bravery." Korekiyo gently grabs Kokichi who gulps and switches to full docile mode.

"Ah... just... be gentle." Kokichi turns red.

"Such a beautiful expression!" Korekiyo guided Kokichi onto the bed, "What other beautiful expressions will I get to see? I'm so eager to see." Korekiyo chuckled happily.

"Just what... are you going to do?" Kokichi looks at him helplessly.

"For now let's revisit our discussion of your interest in me." Korekiyo smirked.

"Okay." Kokichi shyly nods.

"All aspects of humanity are beautiful even the ugly parts. You spent time with me and got to know me. Just imagining what beauty you'll show me as I toy with you is getting me excited. Even now your beauty it's sucking me into a deep hole that feels like there's no end too. You are true beauty personified!" Korekiyo gushed as Kokichi looks at him blushing.