What the Hell Is Happening? Pt. 2

***Sebastian's POV***

An ungodly sound woke him from the best sleep he'd had in a while. Groaning, he opened one eye, turning his head to find the source of the noise. Emma stirred in his arms, groaning as he snatched his phone, his eyes going wide. He'd forgotten to set his alarm, and now Don was calling him. Oh, shit.

"Where are you, man? I've been at the gym waiting for 20 minutes."

"I forgot to set my alarm. I'll be there in 20?" he grumbled, sneaking a peek at her sleeping face. They'd fallen asleep watching some stupid movie, he couldn't remember which.

"Long night?" Don's voice interrupted his thoughts.

"No. Just forgot to set my alarm."

He hung up, groaning as he let his head flop back down. Back to regular life. Gym time with Don, a table read, then back here. He didn't want to go. All he wanted was to stay here with her, just hanging out. With her nothing else mattered.

"Sebastian, if you don't get up and go, and he calls again, I'm breaking your phone."

Laughing he looked down at her, pulling her closer. Of course she'd woken up. The slightest sound could wake her out of a dead sleep. Before he could stop himself he was kissing her, pressing his body against hers, pulling her leg up over his hip, using his one free hand to pin her hips against his.

A soft moan escaped her as he moved, rocking his hips against hers. He knew he was going to be even later if he continued, but that didn't matter. All that mattered was the way she felt, pressed against him. The way she moaned his name when he was inside her, how her entire body held tightly to him as she came. He needed that again.

"Sebastian, you're already late. Go." She laughed, attempting to push him away.

"I hate it when you're right. More so right now," he grumbled, forcing himself away from her. She was right. He needed to get going before he was even later. "I have a table read right after, and Mackie's in town. He wants to grab a few drinks. You down for that?"

"As much as I adore Mackie, I'd rather just stay in tonight. Go do your thing, have fun. We'll hang out whenever you get back."

" You sure? You know Mackie will be awfully disappointed."

"Sebastian, I'm sure. I adore the shit out of him, but one evening of calm would be fantastic right now," she assured, falling back against the couch, her arm thrown over her eyes.

"He's just going to find a way to see you while he's here. Sometimes I think he likes you more than me," he laughed, pulling a hoodie on.

"He can do that tomorrow. Today, I sleep."

He walked over to her, kneeling beside the couch. Leaving right now wasn't exactly what he wanted to be doing. If he was totally honest with himself, all he really wanted was to bend her over the arm of the couch, fuck her senseless, and make her breakfast. Fisting a hand in her hair he kissed her roughly, his tongue tangling with hers.

"Fine. But when I get back I'm fucking you so hard you won't be able to walk normally for at least a week. I swear to fucking God."