|Lotus|

🌑×🌕

Vote goal: 90
Sorry for the delay😭

Author's POV

Seokjin and Jira walked down the corridor of the palace as they still had their head down. They bowed to the guard Alpha's, startling them. One of them, Kim Bangchan said "Please don't bow to us. We are not royals"

Jira said "But you are Alphas. You are higher than us and omegas should bow to the Alphas no matter what royal rank they holds." Leo, a migrated European guard said "Oh! This can be followed in your kingdom but in our empire, everyone deserves respect and all are equal"

"We...didn't knew" Seokjin lied. Leo laughed and said "Its all fine. Not everyone in every kingdom follows the policy of equality"

"Y-Yeah" Seokjin stammered as he watched the guards walk past by them. Jira asks with a tired voice "Will it be wrong to say that I want to stay here...?"

Seokjin gives her a stern look as he says "We don't want our Alphas to think that we..are disobedient omegas, Omega Jira. Staying in a place like this will corrupt our pure mind." Jira pushed her lips in a straight line and she says "You may be correct, Omega Seokjin. Prince Jimin is corrupted. And we don't want him to corrupt us"

"Indeed" Seokjin says as he walks away leaving Jira alone. Jira looks around and at a distance she saw some female omega maids laughing by themselves as they had bucket of fruits in their hand. "But are the omegas of the kingdom really corrupted?" Jira mutters to herself as she walks up to Seokjin.

Behind the pillar stay Jimin, who heard everything. He looks at the fading figure of the two omegas as he says "Its not corruption but we have broken free from the norms that your Alphas have been tought and so were you"

"Once you step foot in that kingdom, you know your duty, Jimin" Taemin says as rests his hand on the omega's shoulder. Jimin gives him a small smile and he says "I know what I have to do"

"And you will have success in it. I know, my Jimin is great" Taemin says making Jimin laugh.

Evening came soon and the entire palace was in chaos. Kings from different kingdoms of Korea were invited to attend the grand dinner just like the royal priest advised.

The Jeon Royals were equally ready for the dinner, just waiting for the call to come. On the other hand, Jimin was very nervous cause this time, his parents weren't there with him.

A grand feist was equally prepared for the locals of the kingdom. Some of them were confused, while some angry. The kingdom was dying and there the prince was getting married.

But Jimin did made sure to make an announcement that after his departure, everything will be back to normal. With a blind eye, they all believed him and Jimin was very grateful for that
.
.
.
.

(Sitting plan)

 🪑🪑🪑🪑🪑🪑

Jm/////////////////////jk

🪑🪑🪑🪑🪑

"Good evening everyone! It's a pleasure that you made the effort to attend, our royal dinner. My last dinner and my soldier, Lee Taemin's last dinner as my loyal servant" Jimin says raising the glass of wine, making a cheers with Taemin who was sat  beside the omega.

Jungkook sat face to face with Jimin, while Hye-kyo sat beside beside along with the pups by her side and so on.

"My last dinner cause you all know, I'm getting married to the king of Jeon estates, Jeon Jungkook. And Taemin's last dinner as my servant because, ladies and gentlemen it's my pleasure to announce that after my marriage, the throne will be taken over by him." The hall roared as they held their wine glass high. Jimin smiled looking at the scenario as he spoke "Let's enjoy today's dinner and make this day a memorable one!"

"Today's dinner in the name of Park Jimin!" Taemin cheered follow by the guest. Jimin sat on the table as he sighed in happiness.

As soon as the dinner was finished the priest came with his followers as he bowed to Jimin and then Jungkook. "Good evening! It's very pleasing to announce that the day of marriage is finally fixed."

Jimin smiled at the priest and signed to speak further. He nodded and said "Three days after the following night, Prince Park Jimin and King Jeon Jungkook will die their knot, under the full moon night, taking blessing from the moon goddess." And again, the guest cheered congratulating the couple.

Hyung-Sik looked at his mother who was near to tearing up. He hugged her legs and asked "Appa leaving us?" Hye-kyo took a sharp breath and shook her head "No, pup. He isn't"

Hae pointed at Jimin and asked Hye-kyo "He..our second eomma?" With the question, Hye-kyo finally broke down as without caring she left the room, making sure that nobody saw her. But Seokjin and Taehyung did saw the broken omega. They felt pity and understood her pain, cause they are sharing their Alpha too. But they can do nothing to stop what's going to happen.

The Alphas are more stronger than them. More well trained and made to fight while the omegas are made to take care of pups and give birth. That's all while the betas works as maid and healers.

The division of a wolf being stronger and weaker polluted the society. Sometimes it felt like nothing is going to change. The Alphas are too stubborn to listen and if the omega oppose, the Alpha voice was used on them to shut them up.

The royal omegas are luckier than the local ones. The local omegas are forced to work as prostitutes, the one who are not fertile. The window omegas are considered as the witches that end up taking life of themselves since that humiliation faced by them, everyday, makes a major impact on them.

But then, in the dirty lack there is a lotus who Blooms and stand proud. And in the lack of wolves, Jimin is the lotus 

****

Thoughts?

Thanks for waiting patiently♥️