|Dreaming?|

🌑×🌕

Vote goal: 110

Author's POV

After the coronation, something inside Jimin broke. He doesn't regret giving the throne to Taemin but scared cause his father would have been disappointed in him...mother will be sad too but he had no other choice..he have to do this.

'Eomma, Appa...I'm sorry...I'm so sorry' Jimin muttered that like a mantra inside his head. But now, he can't mourn about this anymore because the real struggles will finally start once he steps foot in the Jeon Estate. Dealing with close minded people wont be easy along with those two pups who have already started to hate him, that's what Jimin thought.

The carriage was ready to take the newly weds to their kingdom. The guards were moving cautiously as they load the heavy trunks of the Jeon family and also, Jimin's one.

The thread between Jungkook and his wrist still hasn't cut off and the most awkward moment was when the priest said that the knot of the thread should only be cut off the moment their mating is completed. How cute!
.
.
.
.
Time to bid goodbye. Jimin felt exhausted, not because he was leaving his home but because the hanbok is heavy and the jewellerys isn't helping

The new king stood at the entrance of the palace, eyes red rimmed. He wasn't sad that Jimin was going away from him but sad because...he was married to the wrong wolf. Mentally, he was praying the moon goddess to keep his friend safe and give strength to fight these close minded wolves.

Jimin engulfed him into a tight hug as he leaned at the touched and buried his face on the omega's crook. The soft scent of oranges blossoms comforted the Alpha and from the crook of Jimin's neck, Taemin looked up and burned holes in Jungkook's soul who managed to make eye contact with the new king. Breaking the hug, taemin moved forward, towards Jungkook and said "One scratch, King Jeon and I'll burn your kingdom into ashes"

Jungkook states silent with the strong urge the rip of Taemin's head.

"Take care of yourself and this kingdom,...King Lee." Jimin said softly. Taemin's facial expression softens as he says "I will, King Jeon Park." Jimin giggled and gave a last hug to the Alpha as its getting late and it will take atleast 3 days to arrive Jeon Estate.

Jimin and Jungkook sat on a carriage decorated with beautiful flowers as Hye-kyo and the pups sat in another one while Jungkook's parents sat in another one.

Surprisingly the people of the kingdom were throwing flowers in front of them, wishing the newly weds and happy life and also crying cause their beloved prince, is no more in between them but in another kingdom. Tears of joy feel from Jimin's eyes as he smiled brightly towards them, lifting the curtain of the carriage. Lanterns were lit up that went up in the sky that had blessing written on the for Jimin and also Jungkook. But who knows, who wrote about what or did it had blessing or curses. But in between those flaws the kingdom brightened up.

(a/n

(a/n. Park palace)

"We are ready to leave, Your highness" the coachman stated. "We may leave." Jungkook said and the wheels turned, moving forward.

Jimin cleared his throat and says "We need to talk." Jungkook looks at him and asks "We have something to even talk, omega?"

Jimin stops the urge to roll his eyes as he says "First, stop calling me omega but Jimin or Minnie Jagi and second, yes, we need to talk."

"Omegas of your kingdom are very disrespectful, Omega. In our kingdom we don't see the omega's daring to even speak before the Alpha does." Jungkook says with a shrug.

"Tsk, dont worry about that, I'll change all of them." Jimin says making Jungkook growl lowly. "Stay in your limits omega." The Alpha warns but Jimin moves closer and says "Try me, King Jeon."

Instead of going to the main topic, silence settled in between them like a wall. Jimin looked outside the carriage as they were finally out of the kingdom and now, in the dense forest. He closes his eyes but abruptly opens them at the thought of the red thread that tied both the wolves together.

"Wolves need to mate each other before opening the thread"

He remembers what the priest spoke at the end of the ceremony with an extra serious face. He took a quick glance at Jungkook and realised that the male had his eyes closed.

'Alpha tired' his omega spoke from inside. Jimin observed closely and saw the scar in his cheeks and his jaw that can surely cut anything. His nose...which is big but Jimin's doesn't mind it at all. That stands of hair that fell on his face due to the wind, and those jewellery around him.

'So pretty' Jimin's omega spoke again. Indeed he looked really pretty.

"Omega, its rude to observe my face like a creepy sailor" Jungkook says startling Jimin, as a faint pink hue took over his cheeks.

"...oh"

The carriage suddenly came to an abrupt halt as Jimin accidentally hit the woody wall, drawing out blood.

"Oh luna, omega!" Jungkook exclaims as he took Jimin's face in his big palm and observed the swell and the blood. Without caring, he pressed his expensive hanbok over the bump as Jimin gasped.

"You should be more careful omega" Jungkook says. Jimin nods slightly and closed his eyes for few seconds.

"What's the problem, beta!?" Jungkook asks roughly. "Y-Your highness, there's a dead boar" the coachman said.

Jungkook lifted the window and ordered the soldiers to clean the path.

"Are you felling better?" Jungkook asks, now facing Jimin. The omega muttered a small yes as he heard the Alpha sigh. "Be more alert...." Jungkook says with concern surprising Jimin

'Alpha care for us' his omega said.

"Will remember" Jimin says back. "Sleep for now, we have three days to travel" Jungkook says pulling Jimin closer, away from the carriage wall.

"Is he...caring for us...? He is the same Alpha right?" Jimin questioned in his mind.

"I'm not dreaming right?" Jimin says making the Alpha frown.

****

Thanks for waiting patiently
I hope you enjoyed

Thoughts?