|Strong[M]|

🌑×🌕

Vote goal: 140

Author's POV

Jungkook felt something when he looked at Jimin's eyes. Fire. He saw fire in his eyes. The Alpha's inner wolf howled in pleasure, looking at the eagerness of the omega infront of him.

"Are you sure?" Jungkook asks. Jimin nods and removes his jewellery, throwing them on the cold floor as he pulls Jungkook towards the bed. The Alpha was stunned when he felt the omega's physical power over him.

The next thing he knew was that a pair of lips were over his own as he can somehow feel the sweet taste of cherry in his tongue.

Jimin's hand untied the thread of the king's hanbok as he slipped his hands inside it and explored but then, the Alpha catches his small hand and flips both of them over. Now, Jungkook was on top of the omega, his hanbok falling from his chest and finally showing his front nudity. The omega's cheeks were red, the Alpha noticed.

The smell of orange blossom was sweet in the air and so did, Jungkook's own Petrichor scent became strong in arousal.

"A-Alpha, mate me." Jimin says with hazy eyes. Jungkook knew that it wasn't his human side talking but the omega.

"Omega" he growls and slams his lips on the omega's lips, once again tasting the addicting flavour as Jungkook harshly rips the hanbok Jimin was wearing. His lips travelled towards his jaw and sucked the line as then he travels towards his neck and finally gave a harsh lick where the mating mark was supposed to stay.

"Agh!" The omega moaned but the effect went to the Alpha's already erected cock. Jimin was leaking slick, creating a wet patch on the sheets.

"A-Alpha, please. P-Put in i-inside." Jimin says with a few stammers. Jungkook pulls the omega's legs apart, sitting in between them as he removes his own dress and throws it somewhere where gravity takes it.

Jungkook was massive. Around maybe 7 inch that was lowkey a monster cock. The omega's nudity did some effects on the Alpha. He wanted to kiss every skin of the omega, feeling the soft milky skin over his lips but he has to make this mating ritual fast, before the sun rises.

Without wasting as time, he slowly entered the omega.

"Ngh! Ah!"

"Shh!! It's fine. You'll be fine." Jungkook says, surprised by his own words. His takes this slow. He let the omega adjust to the burn as he waits for the omega to direct that he was fine and is ready. Yes he admitted that omega's were lower than the omega's and were just some kind of breeding tool or something to show off to the other kings but Jungkook never supported slavery of the omega's and rape.

He knows that his mind is congested but never he will let an omega get raped.

"M-Move alpha.." Jimin says and Jungkook finally moves his hips in a slow pace. As time passes by and the pain turns into pleasure, the Alpha increased his pace until the room only echoed the sound of skin slapping and moans and groans of pleasure.

The knot was building and he knew it was the time and so did the omega. Jimin bares his neck in submission, waiting for the Alpha to claim him. Jungkook pulls himself into Jimin as kisses the omega's side lips but not completely the lips.

His canines grows sharper and he kisses the omega's neck. His wolf howls at the back of his mind, all set to make the omega theirs.

"Ready?agh!" Jungkook asks the omega and he gets the nod. With one last thrust the Alpha spills his seed inside the omega and mates him. The omega screams. The skin of Jimin's neck breaks, as some drop of blood flows outside but Jungkook's blood starts to run inside the vein as the knot stretches the omega's red rim.

Jimin whimpers as Jungkook finally pulls out his canines, softly licking the wound as the knot locks them together. Jungkook takes the already prepared bandage that beside the bed and places it on top of the mark.

"Agh.." a painful whimper leave the omega's lips and when it was done, Jungkook kisses his forehead. "It will heal soon. You did great."

"Oh Alpha!" And with that, jimin blacks out.
.
.
.
.
.
It was midnight by the time the Alpha's knot relaxed and finally he pulled it out of the omega. Jungkook stares at the sleeping wolf below him. Red and purple Mark's were littered all over the omega's neck, lips and thighs. A possive growl leaves his lips when the Alpha's eyes fell on the patched up mating mark.

Our...

His inner alpha says. Jungkook closes his eyes in exhaustion as he sleeps beside Jimin, feeling the soft sheets against his tired back. Mating with Jimin made him feel somewhat excited. He never felt that when he mated Hye-kyo. Jungkook dont like Jimin, he claims. Yet something about Jimin makes his inner wolf stir. It can be in anger, glee, sadness, doesn't matter what emotion but none of his mate made him feel like that. He groaned and forced his mind to shut down and dream...

Morning came and things were too fast than both the wolves liking. Jungkook have experienced this before but for Jimin, it was new to him. He was bathed by the maids and the same maids dolled him up, careful to not touch the mating mark.

Jimin didn't, more suitable was that he wasn't allowed to see Jungkook for a while. A part of the rituals, the priest said. The omega's innwokd was rolling on the floor, howling in happiness that they are finally mated.

Jimin's body was numb. When he woke up his entire body was in pain and unfortunately he was limping. His rim was sensitive and his neck hurts. But he  was strong for that.

****

🤡next chap, maybe we get a drama you all might like.

Thanks for reading <33