Chapter 5 Insert Evil Laugh here

I had just played one of those so called pranks on the people who had willingly but stupidly allowed me to join them. And they were running after me. Did I mention that they were full werewolves and had shifted into their wolves? Now you might be wondering how can they shift and I can't well I don't know because some crazy f***er said that no female wolf can shift until they are eighteen mated or otherwise even though some stories on a particular site *cough*wattpad*Cough say otherwise. To conclude some people would say I  was in deep s**t. I say I've been in deep S**t all of my life that this doesn't compare. Plus they won't hurt me, at least not if I had anything to do with it. They were just going to regret this.

                                  I grabbed a branch from a nearby tree and started branch swinging like a monkey. It was hard to catch me like that because I was a freaking monkey but it was all part of my plan. And then as the second part of my plan I missed a branch and fell down on  Rob, who was a red wolf.

         Rob tried to scratch me with its massive paw but I started to cry.  As the tears rolled down my cheeks the boys shifted back into their human forms.  And for all thoseperverts right now who are thinking smuttily they HAVE CLOTHES ON!.

        I was still on the ground fake crying when Spock came up to me and asked "Are you okay Rose" his eyes clouded with worry.  Me being the great and oh so amazing actress I am I was going to play with them so as to not have to chase me and have them eventually eat me.  

 "Why do you have to be so much like them?"  I asked with my oh so amazing actress self.  Well i may admit that i might not be such a great actress but they seemed to fall for it as i heard them muttering sorry's.  Hehehe SUCKERS!

        Walking back to the house when we stepped through the broken front door there was an ogre sent from the devil waiting for us.   Yes the devil is real so are shinigamis they are japanese.  Ok so it wasnt a real ogre it was Alpha ben looking and feeling like an ogre.  This doesnt look too good for us....    Apparently the boys were thinking the same thing.  "Why is every thing glass in the house broken"  he yelled at us.  In all fairness it wasnt that bad until i saw that his glasses were broken ok maybe it was that bad no need to shout though.   

            Again with me being smartass me i again saw a way to get myself out of it.  Giving him my best puppy dog eyes i told him"

Alpha ben they said if i dindt help them do this whole mess they would take my underwear and walk around the forest with it on."  

Ben sighed as he looked at me "Its ok rose just call me Uncle Ben go upstairs to your room while i deal with these boys"  

The boys were just watching everyhting go down.  And as I walked upstairs i enjoyed the screams of their pain and torture, I better start getting used to it because I was going to hear a lot of it soon enough when my revenge is complete.

                But what I told uncle ben wasnt a lie.  They had walked around in my bra and undies around a human community and it was hard to fake being embarrassed. It was hilarious though and it was the first time for a long while I had laughed maybe being here would do me some good help me heal. I'm like a mirror when I break you can fix it but you can still see the f-ing crack