Chapter 22: The power of candy

Yes people I have finally updated. I even got a comment on the last chapter that made me laugh so hard so thanks for that CraZyNinja87. Anyways here it is.

      Recap:

                And then I couldn't breath anymore. I clawed at my chest trying to force myself to breathe once more.  In early fainted but my mate was there once more, holding me to him as I went through this last wave of pain.

              I was finally able to breathe again and opened my eyes to see him looking at me in shock.

"You're.........................you're........................................................... you're purple?"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

     I nuzzled my nose into his hand. I was purple? What if he wouldn't want me to be his mate anymore? I couldn't deal with that it would destroy me.

"This is awesome! You're so beautiful and amazing! I've never ever seen someone with your colour before. This is amazing Rose! This is..................." Jason blurted out. He stopped when he saw the confused look I was giving him. He blushed a little and he looked so adorable. I snuggled up closer to him while he stroked my fur.

           He forced my head to look at him.

" Rose, no matter what happens I'll always be there for you. You're different but my feelings for you will never change ."   

                        He brought my wolf mouth to his human mouth and he kissed me. I shifted back into my human form and felt the sparks on my lips and wherever he touched me. He licked my kips asking for entrance. I denied it and pulled away.

      "I think it might be best if I go put on some clothes now" I said getting up from the ground and looking around the destroyed room for my clothes 

"Don't do that to me" he groaned

"Do what?" I asked.

                  Looking at him I saw the reason why. His little friend was active. I blushed and turned away and picked up my clothes so that I could change. When I had just finished pulling on a pair of skinny jeans, he turned me around to face him.

"When did your eyes turn purple?" he asked me.  I shrugged

"They always were. I just wore contacts."

"Why would you want to hide them. They're beautiful"

                            I blushed.  What  the hell was up with me and all the blushing today?! if I continued to blush my face will soon be permanently a tomato red.. Snapping myself out of my thoughts I dragged him to the door.

 " Come on the boys will be wondering if I'm alright"  I told him as he grumbled. I laughed at his grumbling and opened the door, and Spock, Rob and Alex tumbled face first, one on top of the other, into the room. Ron and Xavier stood outside of the door looking like two kids who had just been caught with their hand in the cookie jar..

"Rose!" Spock yelled, picking me up and twirling me in the air. I screamed and giggled like a little girl.

"Bro, stop playing around with my mate," Jason said as he took me out of Spock's grasp.  I gasped really loudly and acted like I was in one of those dramatic dramas that I never watched because I always though they were too dramatic.

  " Spock how did you not tell me he was your brother during class?" I asked Spock

"Rose, you were kind of ignoring us and texting on your phone," Spock replied shrugging.

"So you knew but didn't tell me?" I asked

He made a hand movement that suggest kinda. I slapped him and the boys gasped.  Tears threatened to spill from my eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I said, fake crying.  What? Got to keep it dramatic somehow.

He didn't say anything to me; he just wrapped his arms around me in a protective manner and I sobbed into his chest. The boys had left the room silently after Alex gave me  an obvious thumbs up.

 "What do I have to do for you to forgive me Rose?" he asked me. Oh he had decided to play along then. Well shit was about to get serious.

 I whispered what I wanted him to do for me into his ears.

He pulled me even closer to him and before he was about to do what I wanted him to, Spock barged into the room.

"I don't want anything higher than Pg-13 going on in here. I'm watching and listening," He gave us the international gesture of I'm watching you and slowly closed to the door.

We just gave Spock  a look. Jason, my mate picked me up in bridal style,

"I can't give you what you want in here, can I?" he asked me. With that said he carried me downstairs and placed me on a couch in front of the television.

" SO how much candy do I have to feed you before you'll forgive me?" he asked with an amused look on his face.

I gave him a large smile and told him," A hella lot!"