Chapter 7: Waking up

WHy! WHY! WHY! Who ever invented school I hope you're rotting in hell. Its my first day o school and to be honest saying I would rather break both of my legs then jump off a cliff instead of going to school would be an understatement.  Uncle Ben( the alpha he asked me to call him that) was teaching me so that I could catch up to the boys level of schooling. They weren't smart at all but they were two years older than me. But then again, going to school is probably going to be easier than being taught by Uncle Ben where his sole attention is on me. Maybe going to school was a good thing. Can't fail any tests though especially history and geo or Uncle Ben is going to send me to a summerschool in hell with only a history and a geography text book. His words not mine.

                  I still don't see why he couldn't just tutor me or until it was the start of a new year. It was the middle of January.

    I hopped into the bath and started to sing pretty girl rock

My name is Keri

I'm so very

Fly oh my its little bit scary

boys wanna merryl

ooking at my dairy 

eh youcan stare but if you touch it im a berry

Pretty as a picture sweeter than a swisture mac says im cuter than the girl at swisture

All my ladies sing it with me

all on eyes on me when i walk in

no question that this girls a ten

dont hate me cuz im beautiful dont hate me cuz im beautiful

I stepped out of the shower and walked into my bedroom wihtout a towel. And there it was. An outfit that Xavier had chosen for me. It was a black short shorts a pink t shirt that said "LOOK THE WORLD NEEDS DRAMA QUEENS" with a cartoon bear in a nice sparkly red dress, a black leather jacket and a pair of high tops.  The dude has good taste. Better than mine, even.

    I put on the clothes swiftly and made sure that I had securely lock my underwear drawer. I really didn't need a repeat of that incident. I had never imagined that I could turn so many shades of red.

       I walked downstairs and into the kitchen and started to eat form a bowl of Cocoa Pebbles.  Oh the goodness of its coca pebbleness.

 I had finished the box when Spock walked in and cried "Why did you have to eat from my bowl"

 " Sorry" I mumbled and tried to smile but my mouth was full of the cocoa pebbles.

 "I'll go make you something " I told him.

 I dumped the bowl into the sink and looked in the cupboards and found a cup noodle soups.

I poured hot water in , stirred it up and handed it to spock saying"Voila Chez CUP NOODLES"

" Is this really all you can make" he asked me,

 "no," I replied, "but its the best you are goiing to get for now so deal with it"  I replied.  

Harsh but oh so very true.  I went upstars brushed my teeth and returned downstair after i had straigtened my ever so frizzy hair.  

                          A girls got to do what a girls got to do.  I met up with the boys downstairs and took my bag from Alex's hand.  We walked outside to our motorcycles.  We each climebd unto our own.  Mine was  a Harley Davidson.  I had a motorcycle, I had always wanted one before so why not now when i was away from that hellhole.  Rob lead the way to school

"This is going to be so much fun," I said to my wolf, and as usual since I had arrived here she did not reply leaving me worried as to what was wrong with her.