Chapter 9: The principal's Office

They , as in my boys (Alex, Xavier, Ron, Rob and Spock) were still carrying me on their shoulder when the walked into the front office.  I was surprised when not even the little old apple-faced granny tired or at least wanted to help me get away from these buffoons' grips.  All the little old lady did was sigh, gave me a disapproving glance and pointed to a door. Well, she was so not my favourite old person anymore. Well this was going to suck eggs.

     They pushed open the door which had a plaque that said principal on it written in Japanese. Wait, how did I know that was Japanese. Meh. I wonder if this school was going to be like on of those Japanese anime or something. I hope that some creep wouldn't give us a uniform because if they were that into anime it would be some super short skirt and a tight white blouse. And for the boys a pair of pants and white button up shirt. Why did boys have it so much easier?   

 The office was covered with picture of the ocean, sunsets, forest and even some with picture of him and his family. But, the one I was drawn to the most was a painting of a lone wolf  in the grasslands. And a writing under it, The strength of a wolf is it's pack. The picture was just behind a very angry looking Uncle Ben that was smiling at us and looking like a mental patient. Well time to start chanting. It was their fault. It was their fault. It was their fault.

Uncle Ben was once more trying to pull of a pleasant smile. key word being TRYING>

"Now what can I do for you boys and Rose?" he asked us still smiling his creepy smile.

"Get me out of here," I told Ron through mind link

"NO!," he replied grinning like someone had just given him 20k.

"You know," Uncle ben started, " I just saw something very interesting just now

"Oh did you?" Spock asked.

     The boys put me down and I slowly started to creep towards the door, because the idiot didn't box me in.

    His smile got wider and veins started to show on his head.

"Hit the floor," Spock whispered into my ears.   I gave him a why-the-hell-for look.

"hit the floor," he repeated, "Duck! Go Down! Show me how low you can go! Don't just stand there dammit!"

"OH what's he going to do hit me I the face with cake?" I asked sarcastically.

"No," Spock said giving me a look that said my thought was totally ridiculous, "he's going to hit you in the heat with pie."

 With that he ducked and I got a face full of pie. Apple pie, Strawberry. Vanilla, you name it I was getting hit in the face with it. By this time it had gotten into my brain that I shouldn't just stand there and get hit with pie, I should try to duck. So there we were bouncing jumping, dodging and cursing at each other an we struggled to get away from the pies.

"Where the hell does he get so much pies!?" I yelled at Spock who was at the left side of the room

"I don't," a pie hit him in his face and he wipe it out of his eyes," know. No one knows."

"Wait," I said through the mind link standing up in the middle of the room and getting hit with more pies, "Why don't we just walk out of here?"

  We all just got up and walked out of the roon dripping and covered in pie. My hair was a mess. This so wasn't going to come out easily.  The little old lady smiled at us as we made our way out of the front office

" Alpha says, you are excused for the rest of the day from classes and that you should go home immediately as he has something he needs to tell you when he gets home. No he won't be throwing anymore pies at you" She added when she saw our terrified faces.

Thankfully everyone was in their respective classes so they didn't see us walk out in the state we were in. As we walked into the parking lot, the boys shifted into the wolves while I hooped on my Harley. Unfortunately there was no way in hell I was going to walk the long distance home and I couldn't shift into my wolf. Thank god I could go home, but right now I don't think I'm going to beating anymore pies for a  long time

.