Chapter-9

Sana's P.O.V

"So the principal is your uncle?" I asked and she nodded while applying ointment on my bruised knuckles

"But you didn't change a bit. As strong as always huh? I still remember the day when you saved me from the bullies in high school."

"You still rem-"

"I was right! You are Park Jihyo? Right?" Mina hollered and walked into the medical room with her wonderful eyes and Jihyo nodded with a soft smile.

Park Jihyo, daughter of one of the richest entrepreneurs in South Korea. She flew to Japan for her dad's big project and stayed there for years. We used to live in Japan and met with her in our high school time. Back then, I helped her from bullies and become her only friend.

"You changed a lot Jihyo. I mean you become more beautiful." Mina said as sat beside me on the resting bed in front of her.

"You think so?" She asked with a blush on her face. She is beautiful and her voice her so bold and strong. She also looks mature.

"Yes, you are." Mina and I said in unison and she giggled.

"Btw why are you here?" Mina asked with curiosity.

"Cuz the project is done and I wanted to come back to South Korea. I have friends here not like Japan." She said with bitterness in the last and I gently squeezed her hand.

"Btw enough of me, did that asshole got punished? You and the  blonde went to the office right?" She asked and Mina nodded.

"Chae said everything and Jimin got suspended for this semester. And principal told Sana to take a rest. If she needs to leave then she can go."

After hearing the news, I felt relief. "I am okay. No need for extra rest. Btw where are Chae and Momo?".

"Momo overslept so she would come late today and Chae...She is with Somi." Mina mumbled the last part and let out a sigh. She likes Chaeyoung.

The bell rings...

"Let's go to the class, guys!" I said and stood up.

"Is this okay for you?" Jihyo asked with concern and I nodded yes.

"It's just slight pain in knuckles. Nothing much. Let's go now. We already missed our two classes." I said and they nodded.

But my mind suddenly thought about Tzuyu. After the kiss, I didn't see her. It's good, right? I mean it will be better for both of us.

................

Tzuyu's P.O.V

Why am I feeling so angry right now? Why do I want to go over there and slam my hand on the table? Why does Sana have to talk with her so friendly? Ugh! But where is my problem here?

Sana came back into the class and The girl also got into this section. They sat together and the girl!!! Aish!! Her hand is always on Sana's thigh.

"Baby?!" Tae whispered, making me startled a bit.

"Hum?"

"I called you three more times. What are you thinking?" Tae asked as intertwined our hands and I smiled. He is nice but I don't know why can't love him...

"No-Nothing."

"Hum...Wanna go on a date next Friday? Are you free?" He asked eagerly.

Maybe I should stop thinking about her and focus on my relationship. Nothing is wrong with him and I should give it my best.

"Yes, I am free. Let's go. Dinner date?" I asked and he smiled. His smile is cute.

"Ok, my love. I can't wait." He said and I smiled.

.................

Chaeyoung's P.O.V

"Ok bye guys!!! See you tomorrow!" I waved them bye and went in front of my car

"Hey! Chae!" Somi hollered and I looked back.

"Yes? Somi?" I asked as rested my back on my car.

"I want to same something," Somi said in a low tone, with a blush on her face. Is she pregnant? Or inviting me to her wedding? Why she is acting so shy suddenly?

She looked at me with an unreadable look on her face. She came closer, too close that I can feel the minty breath, and the next thing that happened blew my mind.

She is kissing me?!!!! What!!??

I immediately pulled back and looked at her with my wide eyes.

Before I can say anything, she hugged me.

"I like you a lot, Chaeyoung." She confessed and I got shocked even more.

"Somi-"

"You don't need to answer now. Just go on a date with me?" She asked hugging me tighter like I gonna run any moment.

"Somi" I pulled back and hold her hand." I like you but as a friend. I already like someone and maybe I started to love her." I said and her eyes become teary but she smiled.

"Oh, ok no problem. Then I should go now. Bye Chae." She said and turned around to walk away but I back hugged her.

"Sorry, somi~a but I will be always your friend. Please don't break out friendship for this." I pleaded. I don't want to lose her. She is my best friend and I like her company but us friends.

"O-ok. But I need to go now." She said as shoved my hands gently and without even looking back walked away.

What just happened? But what can I do? I really started Loving Mina. What should I do now?

A/N: Who likes Chae with Somi than Mina?? Btw I felt sorry for Somi ...