Chapter-13

Chaeyoung's P.O.V

I am now standing in front of Grace and Thorn (The flower Shop Name )

I am now standing in front of Grace and Thorn (The flower Shop Name ). I can't take the ignores anymore. Mina is doing too much but why? What have I done? Today I will clear all matters with her. 

I inhaled-exhaled breath then went inside. I roamed my eyes around and the shop is really beautifully decorated. The scent of flowers is lingering in the air and my body feels relaxed.

"Chae??" I heard my name while I was looking at a bunch of different daisies

"Chae??" I heard my name while I was looking at a bunch of different daisies. I turned around and saw Momo looking at me with a smile.

"They are beautiful, isn't it?" She asked as touched the daisies gently. I nodded with a hum in answer.

"So are you here for Mina?" Momo asked with a smirk on her face and I was taken back at first but nodded with a blush.

"She is in the backyard watering the plants. Try to fix things with her." Momo said as ruffled my hair.

"Do you know anything? I mean did she say something to you? I don't know why she all of a sudden stopped talking with me." I said in a low tone.

"I don't know either but she is hurt for some reason. I noticed her avoiding you so I guess it's about you." Momo said and I sighed. 

"Ok, Then I should talk with her," I said and momo nodded. 

'The backyard is quite big and green, kinda looks like a greenhouse.' I thought myself while walking in and spotted Mina planting a plant in a pot. 

The sunray is sliding down her silky raven hair and she is glowing like a flower. A strand of hair is disturbing her but she can't tug it coz of her muddy hands.

So I went closer to her and tugged the strand of hair behind her ear. She looked at me and Her eyes became big in shock.

"Chae? What are you doing here?" She asked as tried to step back but I hold her hand.

"I am here to talk with you. What's wrong Mina?" I asked in a soft tone but she looked away.

"Nothing. why?"

"What nothing? You are avoiding me past few days. Tell me what have I done." I said a Lil loud and she shove her hand away.

"Go Chaeyoung. I don't want to talk with you. Your girlfriend must be waiting for you." She said and turned her face.

'Wait! What! Girlfriend? What is she saying? I AM  A FUCKING SINGLE ASS!! AHHH!!'

"What are you saying? I have no girlfriend."

She turned to face me and her eyes are cold. God! she looks scary!!

"Don't lie to me. I saw you and Somi kissed. Now don't tell me you kissing around people." She said sarcastically and I was staring at her dumbfounded. How could she say that?

"Mina-"

"Please leave. I don't-" I cut her off as pinned her on the wall and smashed my lips on hers.

She was shocked and tried to push me but Luckily I am stronger than her and kissed her more hardly.

I intertwined our hands about her head and after getting defended, she gave up herself. Her hands slowly trailed down and pulled me closer while my hands snaked around her waist. 

We were kissing each other hungrily like we both wanted it to happen sooner. her lips taste like pomegranate and kissing her felt the best feeling I ever felt in my life. I kissed people but it's something special. Something magical and addictive...

We parted for air while still connected with a string of saliva and I buried my face on the crook of her neck.

"I love you, Minari," I whispered as titled my head to see her face and her eyes were teary.

I looked at her eyes and cupped her face."Somi kissed me and confess to me that day. But I didn't accept coz I only love you, my Minari."

"I love you too, Chae. I got jealous and -" I cut her off as placed my thumb on her lips.

"I know. Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked and she nodded with her teary gummy smile.

I smiled and kissed her again. God! I love this girl so much! My heart gonna bust in happiness at any moment. AHHHH!! She is mine from now!!!! Only my Mina...

A/N: I like them so much!!!!!!!! My heart blasts whenever I saw their moments!! The way they cherish each other...I need someone like them...