Chapter-18

Tzuyu's P.O.V

I am watching Sana talking with her friends and suddenly Jihyo left them angrily

"Students sorry for the delay. Now I am going to announce the names. After saying the name, please come to the stage." The host said and people started whispering.

"I am sure Tzuyu gonna win." One of my friends said and I smiled. But I want Sana to win. She truly deserves the win.

"Btw did something happen between you guys? Cain is eyeing you and you kinda ignoring him." Tia whispered in my ears and I became blue. What am I gonna answer?

"Um-"

"Hirai Momo, Section A, placed third in the talent competition. Please come on the stage." The host said and Everyone started clapping. Pff! The announcement saved me...But how long? I have to do something.

"The second place goes to Minatozaki Mina, Section A." Sana and Chaeyoung screamed in unison and hugged Mina tightly.

"And the first, actually this year it's a tie between two incredible performers. Chou Tzuyu and Minatozaki Sana from Section B."

We immediately looked at each other and smiled. People started clapping and cheering us while we were going to the stage together.

The judges and principal gave us trophies and told us to give a little speech.

Momo, Mina, and Sana finished their speeches, and now my turn. Tzuyu! You can do it! Let's face the truth now!

Sana passed the mic with a soft smile and I mirrored her. For her; for us, I have to take the risk.

I took a deep breath and looked around the people who are eagerly waiting for me to talk.

"Thank you for choosing me for the first place and I am happy that I am sharing this with my favorite person Sana," I said and intertwined our hands.

Sana looked at me shockingly and I gave her a ensure smile. People started whispering, exchanging confused glaces.

"Today I want to confess something . I am bisexual and I am love with Minatozaki Sana. I know it's something unexpected and very personal. But a person is trying to use it against us and I don't want to let him do it. At first It was hard and new for me, even I did some unforgivable mistakes. But she was always there for me when I needed someone badly and I love us. But Cain, I am so sorry. Please forgive me and I want our friendship back. That's all. Sorry for the disturbance." I said as handed the mic to the host.

Sana looked at me with her teary eyes and I gasped as soon as she kissed me in front of Everyone.

People started clapping, cheering for us and we both smiled in the kiss.

"Thank you and I am so proud of you, my Tzuyu. GOD! I FUCKING LOVE YOU!!" She loudly said the last part and everyone started laughing but I turned into a red tomato. Aish! This girl!!