Chapter-11

Sana's P.O.V

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Why has it's started raining all of a sudden??? Ugh!! My groceries!!

I am in the middle of the street and luckily found a bus stand.

I immediately went into it and sat in the waiting seat. I checked my things; it didn't get too wet. Then my phone suddenly started ringing.

The caller ID: Mina-

"Hello?"

"Sana? Are you okay? It started raining all of a sudden."

"Yeah, I am fine. I am now waiting for the bus. Aish, I should have brought my bike with me."

"Hum...now? I don't even know how to start a bike."

"Don't worry. The bus will come anytime."

"Are you sure? Do you want me to come?"

"Ani...I AM NOT A KID anymore." I said and she chuckled.

"Ok, ok. But I will be waiting."

"Ok, my mom!!" I teased her and ended the call. Now bus...when will it come...Damn! It's raining more heavily...

I was eagerly waiting for the bus but suddenly a car stopped in front of me.

'The car looks familiar. Where have I seen it??' I was thinking but slowly the car's window went down.

"Sana, get in. I will drop you." Tzuyu said and I was shocked suddenly seeing her.

"Don't worry. The bus will come any soon." I don't want to give her any trouble.

Suddenly the thunder made a huge sound, making me scream in scare.

"Hop in, Sana. The weather is getting worse." She said and I nodded as opened the door and hopped in.

"Thank- Tzuyu? You soaked in rain." I said as about to touch her hair but she moved her head. I felt ashamed but shook my feelings.

"Btw Thank you for -"

"Why are you thanking me? You didn't even want to come in. I was who convinced you." She said with bitterness while focusing on the road.

'What is wrong with her? Why is she acting like bitch to me?'

"What is wrong? Tzuyu. Have I done anything?" I asked but she didn't reply like she didn't hear.

I was staring at her and a drop of tear crawled down her cheek. Is she crying? But Why??

"Tzuyu stop the car. Park it anywhere." I commanded but she didn't respond.

"Tzuyu stop the fucking car," I said loudly this time and she stopped at the side of the road.

"What? Sana!"

I unbuckled my seat belt and cupped her face between my palms. Her eyes are teary and her eyes are quite puffed; seems she had been crying for long.

"Sana-" she tried to move her face but I stopped her.

"Shush...Tell me what happened." I asked softly and she lowered her eyes. I started caressing her cheeks with my thumbs; making sure I am here for her.

"Tae chea-cheated on me." She said with her cracked tone while tears were crawling down.

'She loves him. That's why she is crying. Ofc...They were a couple.'

"You Loved him a lot, don't you?" I asked as felt a pang inside. I was never there...

"I didn't." She said under her breath but enough to hear.

"What? Then why are you crying?" I asked being confused.

"I actually never loved him. But he was the one who romantically proposed to me and I felt good by his confession that we ended up dating. But I always felt something is missing. But the night I kissed you, it felt different; it felt love. But I shook my feelings cuz I don't want to hurt him. After that day, I tried my best and even you also started avoiding me. But now I am all alone. You found the Jihyo girl and Tae got his new gf. People use me and dump me like I am nothing. I always left al-alone." She started sobbing and I immediately hugged her.

'But she liked the Kiss? She felt the same as I felt? She was holding back for her asshole ex? She felt jealous of Jihyo? Does that mean she likes me? Should I make a move now? But I need to clear things first.'

While patting her back, I said," I was avoiding you cuz you said the kiss was a mistake. But that kiss made me realize that I started Loving you." I finally said and she pulled back from the hug, staring at me with big eyes.

"But that time you had Boyfriend and I wanted to keep my heart unbroken. So I thought avoiding you will be the best way. But Tzuyu," I said softly as cupped her face. God, I just can stare at her the whole day.

"I was wrong. I have hopelessly fallen in love with you." I said but can feel my heart wants to come out from my mouth.

"Sa-Sana, are you saying the truth? Do you love me?" Tzuyu asked with her puppy eyes and I nodded.

"Can you kiss me?" She asked looking into my eyes and I smiled with a grin on my face.

We lean in and connected our lips. I felt a shiver into my veins and this feels like heaven.

Our lips slowly started moving in sync and her hands slide down my waist as made me sit on her lap. I know it's kinda uncomfortable in a car but it's okay; more okay than I could think right now.

My hands looped around her shoulder while her thumbs were caressing the sides of my waist.

I licked her lips for entrance and she smiled as granted me. Our tongue is coiled and she tastes like salty coke. It tastes weird but still, I loved it. She took my lower lip in her mouth and sucked it till it's got swollen. It gonna make my lower lip purple.

We parted for breath and rested our foreheads together. The coldness of the rainy weather and the warmth of our body is damn perfect.

"I like you a lot Sana but I need time to understand things." She said and I nodded.

"I know. Take your time. But I love you, Tzuyu. Just I am sure and confessed to you." I said then kissed her forehead, her puffy eyes, her nose then her lips. Her lips...became my new addiction. No, no! Actually, she became my addiction...

She smiled and her teeth are perfect. God! What I am saying!! I am so into her...

"I think we should leave now. The rain slowed down." Tzuyu said while looking through the window and I nodded.

"Ok, let's go," I said as about to pull back from her lap but she made me sit back and buried her face into the crook of my neck.

"Umm...you smell so sweet like flowers." She said as kissed my collar bone and I giggled.

"Someone said we need to go now," I said and she hugged me more tightly.

"But I don't wanna leave you. Aish! I never was the clingy type. Look! What have you made me."

I smiled as kissed the top of her head and said," But we need to go now. Mina is waiting for me."

Tzuyu pouted while nodding. Omo! She is cute!!!! I gave a last peck on her lips and went back to my seat. 

She intertwined our hands and I blushed. This feels warm, these moments make my heart flutter. With her, I feel complete, I feel blessed.

A/N: I felt so good when I was writing this part...