Chapter-24

Tzuyu's P.O.V

"Baby, just 5 mins more

"Baby, just 5 mins more." I hollered on the speaker of the phone while giving my face the last finishing touch.

"Ok, I am waiting outside. Don't worry, love. Take your time." Sana said and I smiled unconsciously. She never complains about anything. How could she be so understanding??!

Today Sana is taking to me for a long date. I mean we are together for about two months but didn't get any time to go on a long date. She didn't tell me where we are going, so my tummy wanna bust in curiosity. I never felt excitement or happiness about going out with someone but she is my exceptional. With her every simple thing seems interesting; beautiful...

'Have overdone the makeup? Umm...it's okay.' I thought while looking at myself in the mirror and went out of the house. Mom and dad flew back to London for a business meeting but now I have no complaints. Sana sorted out things between us. She is an angel in my life.

I saw her sitting on her bike facing my door while scrolling her phone and Fuck! looking damn! Hot!

She is wearing a black leather jacket with ripped jeans and short tops; her belly button and faint lines of abs are in the show. And she is mine!

She looked at me and stared at me with a lovely smile on her face. No one stares at me like her. The way she admires me like I am an art piece, makes me feel special.

"Hey!"

"Hi. You are looking so beautiful, Tzuyu," she said as cupped my face, caressing with her thumb.

"Am I ?" I asked her while looking into her eyes and she nodded. She traced my lips with her thumb and kissed me.

She slowly sucked my lower lips. And I felt a twist in my stomach, cuz it was a whole new feeling; something magical. She traced my lips with her tongue and slide her tongue in my mouth. She was exploring every inch of my mouth; like memorizing it.

We parted for air, she licked her lips while looking into my eyes and I blushed.

"Sana! Stop seducing me! You know that it's getting hard for me to control."

"Who said I am seducing you, baby?!" She said sexily with a teasing grin on her face and walked to her bike. Aish! this Girl!!

"Fuck you! Stop playing with my hormones! " I hollered and she started laughing.

.........................

Sana's P.O.V

I looked at her through the side mirror and she was back hugging me warmly with a faint smile on her face

I looked at her through the side mirror and she was back hugging me warmly with a faint smile on her face. The sun ray is sliding down from her hair and she is looking like an angle from cloud nine.

"Baby?"

"Hum?"

"Are you enjoying the ride?" I asked while focusing on the road. We are now out of the town, taking her to a secret beach. Actually no one knows about it and it's a small heave you can say. My dad once bought Mina and me here.

"Hum...I never rode a bike for long before. Thank you." Tzuyu said as nudged her nose on my back and I smiled.

"Btw where are we going? We are already out of the town." Tzuyu asked me with curiosity.

"Have patience, love."

"Aish!! Tell me na! Btw it's so silent and beautiful out of the town."

"Hum...Its 5 pm now. Its get more silence when it gets night. I love the night time."

"I also love night. It's cold and dark. It feels like it's my own time." She said and I nodded.

I stopped in front of the beach and we both hopped off the bike.

"A beach? How? I mean I never knew about it." She exclaimed with wonder while walking towards the water like a child on a fair.

'She is so cute'. I smiled mentally and intertwined our hands.

She took me into the water and started playing. Her look on her face is so adorable.

"Sana!" She hollered and splashed water on me .

"Tzuyu! Now you are dead." I said as splashed more than her and we got almost wet. We both were giggling, laughing ,chasing each other and that feels like home. After getting of playing in the water, we sat on the sand, admiring the view in front of us.

"Did you like the place?" I asked and she nodded with a soft smile on her face.

We fell in a comfortable silence and she rested her head on my shoulder.

"Sana?"

"Hum?"

"I love you. And I don't know what have you done to me. I want to lost in you. I am getting greedy for your love; like it's never enough. It feels like I can breath underwater if you are with me. Please promise me Sana, you will never leave me." Tzuyu said and I felt my eyes became teary for her sudden confession.

"I will never leave you. Never, I promise." I said and she kissed me.

The kiss was slow without tongue, a way of our expressing love and urge for each other.

"You are my addiction, love." I whispered into the kiss and kissed her again. I can't never get tired of kissing her; loving her...

We parted for air and looked at the sky. The sun is melting into the water with a bright orange apprearence. The view is beautifully breath taking.

We sat there until the night started. She is resting her head on my lap, looking at her water wave and I was combing her hair in a smooth rythm.

"Tzuyu, let's go somewhere else. I am too hungry and know the best place here." I said and she sat properly.

"How do you know this place so well? Its out of the town and you just shifted her a year ago."

"Actually dad used to brought me here. Mina loved to staying in home so she most of the time stayed  with mom while I used to join dad. He always used to come here then to a cozy restaurant. I will take you there; you gonna love their food!" I said excitedly and she giggled.

"What?" I asked confusedly.

"Your face! You face lit up like a kid got an chocolate. Let's go there. Now I am also getting curious."

"Ok!" I hollered and we both dusted the sand but she suddenly peck my lips.

"For being so cute." Tzuyu said as intertwined our hands and I was smiling like a fool.

I looked at our hands and felt a relief inside me. She filled the empty place of my heart. I thought will never fall in love but she proved me wrong. She took my heart and I don't know what will I do if she breaks it...

Maybe I will lose my reason for breathing...