Little Lion Man

Harry was walking down the halls trying to push past other students to get to History until he bumped into a certain blonde, Draco Malfoy "Hey." "Hey Harry." He smiled "Are you excited for year 9?" He shook his head with a smile "Come here, I've not seen you in six weeks." The brunette pulled him into his arms as Draco hugged back tighter, resting his head on his chest "Boys, away from each other." The two jumped apart as they heard their headteacher Mrs Fraser "You both can cuddle at breaktime, understand?" They both nodded, blushing, walking side by side up to History. 

The two got to class as the teacher handed books out to the students "Year 9's, welcome back. I have assigned your seats, so Harry here." He patted the table as he sat down "Draco next to him, and don't talk in my lesson or I'll move you both." He sneered. The blonde sat down, getting his equipment out, putting it on the desk, getting a pen out writing the information on the front, putting his pen down once he had finished. Harry looked at him "You keep looking at me, I know I'm a Malfoy." His name was called on the register as he answered "How's Narcissa?" "She's doing well, how's Sirius?" "He's doing pretty well, Remus proposed to him last night." "Tell him I said congratulations." "I will, you can come over tonight if you want." "I don't want to impose." "You won't, Sirius can drop you off." He nodded, putting his head into his crossed arms. 

45 minutes into the lesson, the blonde had fallen asleep with his face still in his arms "Draco?" Harry whispered, rubbing his back in circles as his eyes fluttered open "What's happened?" "Nothing, lesson's about to end." He grabbed his bag, closing his exercise book, putting it in his bag and put his equipment away "What do you have after lunch?" "We have double maths, but I might sit outside with you." "Okay, did you bring anything with you?" "I forgot, I was rushing." "You can share with me, we've been friends for 9 years, stop worrying." He nodded, blushing. The two walked out of class and outside to the playground, finding a bench, sitting next to each other. 

The brunette got his lunch out as the blonde looked at him "Are you okay?" "I'm fine, my belly hurts at the moment." "Okay, tell me when you want to go inside." He nodded. Harry spread his legs as he sat between them, his back to his chest, butterflies swarming around in his stomach as he lay against him "I might go inside, I'm cold." "Let me wrap my coat around you." He nodded, blushing. Harry put his jacket over his best friend's shoulders as he wrapped it around himself, his eyes glistening with tears from the cold.

Harry threw his rubbish in the bin, walking back over to the younger Malfoy sibling, pushing him back a bit. Draco laced their fingers together "Do you want to go inside?" "Yeah, it's cold." "Come on." He took him by the hand, walking inside to the library. The blonde sat at an empty table, getting his book out, starting to read. Harry sat in front of him as they played footsie with their feet "Harry, stop." He smiled, putting his book in his bag, standing up "What?" "Come with me." He smirked, taking him by the hand, walking to the south 0 corridor, finding an empty classroom, walking in, closing the door. The brunette pushed himself up on the table as the blonde stood between his legs, his arms going around his shoulders "What do you ne-" Harry was cut off by Draco's lips against his own. Their lips moved slowly against each other's, the youngest Malfoy felt pleasant butterflies twisting their way through his stomach and up his throat until he swore he was about to take flight himself.

They pulled away a few minutes later, looking at each other "There's your beautiful face," Harry muttered. Draco kissed his cheek. "Yes, here it is." Harry grasped the collar of Draco's shirt in his fingers, pulling his crush closer so he could kiss him, slowly and deeply. Draco breathed a sigh into the kiss, his arms going fully around Harry's shoulders as they sank into each other, all warmth and softness and finally. They pulled away "Want to head home for the day?" "Yeah, I'm sticky and a bit tired." "Did you get some rest last night?" "Not much, I kept tossing and turning."